Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best places for surplus network equipment?

Options
  • 13-04-2004 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

Over the next 4-6 weeks, I want to buy a few 10/100 managed switches for a project. Since it's non-commercial, I want to keep the cost down as much as possible.

Obviously, I've been looking at eBay US and UK. I've also been watching ExsellAuctions, who occasionally have mid to high-end network equipment from failed companies.

Can anyone suggest any other surplus places I should keep an eye on, preferably in Ireland or the UK?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Pataman

try an add in buy and sell

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Try TinDirect
    They are based in the UK and ship to Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭naitkris

i know you state you've already looked on eBay, but i bought a new 8 port 10/100 switch off eBay for ca. 20 Euro including postage to Ireland...

amazing the deals you can find on auction sites, particularly eBay because of its sheer size

Advertisement