Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F/S Idea

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

isnt that how you got you modship?

lol!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

isnt that how you got you modship?

isnt what?
    Isn't spam a good thing though? Don't spammers get made mods these days?

I dont think it is, amp. And Im sure its the admins decision as far as making spammers mods, you should ask them ;)

Flogen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Try as I might, I can't bring myself to dislike you flogen.

So friendly advice.

1. Before you decide to post something on F/S try a search for that topic.

2. Have a long think about your history and decide if it might be hypocritical of you to make such a suggestion.

3. Decide will you post automatically annoy everyone who reads it.

No offence, but I'm beginning to think that you really are*THAT* slow or you are the best trolling muppet ever to grace these boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

I believe what syke just said can be summed up in three words

Shut Up Flogen
    point taken, perhaps it is more hastle than its worth for Admins.

I see this statment or a variation thereof a lot in your threads, perhaps you should reflect on that.

If you are the troll to end all trolls then kudos, but if not, one more time for good measure

SHUT UP

thanks echomadman, the reason I said that here is because I neglected to think about it from an Admins point of view, so apologies for that.

I also see the irony of me posting this, but I still thought it was an idea worth thinking about, but people like amp seem to be more interested in the poster rather than the idea behind it.
    I also seem to see a variation of your post on alot of mine here, the whole shut up thing. How about you just go say something useful, or just ignore me if I'm all that annoying.

Flogen

(thanks syke btw... I shall keep that in mind... was this suggested before?)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Originally posted by echomadman
    Shut Up Flogen

Sorry, I forgot to warn you before ...

If you post that once more you'll earn a ban from this forum for a number of days between 30 and 180 which I'll pick at random.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

It's a stupid idea... Something else is stupid but I won't say.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by ecksor
    Sorry, I forgot to warn you before ...

If you post that once more you'll earn a ban from this forum for a number of days between 30 and 180 which I'll pick at random.

Wow, protection from on high. Was there some brown envelope passed to make the Admins flogens best friend? ;)

oh not at all, amp, but I'm sure you know how the rules work here, personal attacks are not acceptable, and those who persist are banned.

Flogen

Is telling you to shut up a personal attack? Might it not instead be a critique of your posting style?

Now, hypothetically speaking if I was to say "Shut the fuck up flogen you jumped up little spammy ****tard who didn't have the decency to strangle yourself with your umbilical cord in the abortion bucket" then that could be considered a personal attack.

I dunno maybe it's still a grey area on F/S. Anyone else think so?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Hey fun boys GET A ROOM!

Shut up Asok.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Amp, stop personally attacking Asok.

But how else am I to get a room with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

have you tried flowers ...

Advertisement