Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wedding Receptions

• 13-04-2004 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Not sure if this is ther relevant place to post this, but anyways.....

I'm looking for some help in finding a suitable lacation for an after wedding party in the Dublin area(North Dublin if possible)... Not your traditional sit down meal now, we want to keep it casual & have the reception in a bar type lounge setting. If any of you are aware of The Addison Lodge in Glasnevin, this is the type of setting we are looking for - the only catch with this place is that they don't have a music licence

So if anyone knows of a similar stlye place to this that has a

bar/lounge style room - catering for 100 - 140 people
    that will allow music,
    that will offer platters of food, or possibly a buffet style food setting, or allow caterers to come in

Appreciate your help...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Ok I know you said Northside but my sister had her after wedding party (she got married in Rome) in the Goat last October and all had a great time. They have a nice function room for these kind of do's and it was supposed to be quite reasonible.

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Again not on the Northside, but a friend of mine organised her reception in the Dublin Mountain Golf Club [nearly sure that's the name of it] out past Tallaght towards Blessington!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I'd say this is more of an AfterHours issue.

Although I'm curious if this would be better for Accommodation/Property's board... Victor?

Advertisement