Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 3200: Resetting Security Code - help needed!!!

• 14-04-2004 12:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

I have forgotten the security-code that I entered into my Nokia 3200 and I reallllly need to change sim badly because I'm trying to change network, but I can't unless I remember the code.

Nokia told me to take it to this mobile-repairs place and they'll flash my phone's memory for €25.00, erasing everything on the phone's memory. This would involve erasing all ringtones & pictures that i have on my phone, so I really don't want to do that. Plus it costs €25.00, which seems a high price to pay for my terrible memory!

I've searched the net high & low to find ways to reset the security code, but haven't found anything, and I'm not holding out much hope anymore.

But before i go spending €25.00 having everything on my phone erased, does anyone, by any chance, know of any other solutions to this problem?? because it doesn't look like i'm gonna be remembering the code any time soon! I only entered it into the phone two months ago and I've been trying to remember it all day!

So any help and advice would be greatly appreaciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Jamie8292

ok panic over, i remembered the code about 20 mins after making that post!!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

well done

piece of advice

write it in a entry in your phone book, but not as "code" but make up a name"

so
    "jack"

and soforth

Advertisement