Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Def Jam DVD's????

Options
  • 14-04-2004 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

Does anyone know where i can by the Def Jam Comedy DVD's anywhere apart from the adds on T.V?...
    i saw a few clips and though ddaammnn thats funny :)

If anyone has any info...id love to know where......cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

http://www.play.com/

search for def jam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Teddi

does anyone know of a place in which you pay in euro and not pounds??

pay.com is in pounds.......any euro paying sites?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

nearly sure i saw a few in golden discs on north earl street

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

CDWow.ie is in Euro but after a quick search, they don't seem to stock Def Jam.

Don't be put off by the Sterling prices. Play are usually quite cheap on most products. Go to www.xe.com/ucc to get prices converted to Euro equivalent. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Teddi

cheers lads....

i looked up play.com and they have them there at 13.99 euro reduced down from 20.00

thing is...after the money conversion...it will be back up to twenty....lol....

anyone who likes their humour......buy these...they are genius!!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

They have some second hand Def Jam comedy DVDs on djangos from as little as $4.99 (€4.18)!! I've bought second hand stuff from them before and they are excellent, all CDs and DVD are cleaned and tested individually before they are sent out. Highly recommended!

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

Hi Robbie1876!!

Whats the shipping like forthese dvd's to ireland and they are obviously all in region 1 i suppose?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

So far I've never had to wait a week for anything I've ordered from them, but maybe I've been lucky. I ordered a Steely Dan live CD there a while ago and had it 3 days later. Thats the quickest I've ever got anything from the states.

I don't know about the regions of the DVDs though, so far I've only bought CDs. I would imagine they are all region 1 disks, but who uses a region locked DVD player anymore these days?? :D

Robbie

Advertisement