Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In Flames - Soundtrack to your Escape

Options
  • 14-04-2004 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭

My brother got it today in town, and I have to say its better than I expected, albiet it is really simple music, but still I kinda like it, with some genuinely good songs on it, 'Dial 595 Escape' is an excellent song I think, and the opening song 'friends' actualyl sounds pretty complicated in places and pretty well written. Id rate it better than Reroute to Remain anyway, and even it was mostly bearable, after you got over the shock of the great album that came before it, clayman, to drop so far. Id recommend any In Flames fans give it a try, its nothing to their old stuff, but I dont think any one expects it to be, still not a bad album.

Comments

Advertisement