Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting a 6600.....

Options
  • 14-04-2004 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭

got the money together at last for a 6600, €480 on rtg meteor including trade-in.

went into the carphonewarehouse to discover they didnt sell it as meteor have no coverage in my area. went around 2 other places and same thing. i'd buy online but just my luck meteor dont have that service. wouldnt risk going to ebay either.

i couldnt care less about meteor's coverage because i just want the phone for the price- (i'll just put my o2 sim in it) about €50 cheaper than simfree + €80 credit.

does anyone know where would sell a nokia 6600 on meteor rtg? its a ridiculous question i know but i just need a definate location, preferably around dundalk/monaghan/cavan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Full list here: http://www.meteor.ie/join/how.html

Xtravisions sell them... is there an xtravision near you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

yeah ive an extravision nearby, never thought of it. doubt theyd do the 6600 though if the carphonewarehouse dont, it's usually the cheap, basic models like 3200, 3410 etc..

ah well, im sure i'll be in dublin soon so surely i'll get one there. any news on when o2/vodafone will have it? heard it could be as late as june now! its getting ridiculous now, theres no excuses if meteor have the teachnology up and running.

Advertisement