Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

can anyone figure this out?

• 14-04-2004 4:37pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So i was looking around the internet for the official Squee comics site, because I like squee, and wanted to see the official site....
    I type in www.squee.com to my browser, and look what happens.....!!!

hahaha..... no, wait.... :(
    can anyone find the link here? why would CNN get the domain for squee.com and use it as a link to their US news???

Flogen

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

So it could confuse the hell out of irish people?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Just mail them and ask them!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

It's there evil plot to take over the net!!!! arghhhh:eek: :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

you'd probably be better off doing a google on jhohen vasquez tbh, squee isn't one of his most well known cartoons.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

not sure if there is an official site tbh, i did google it and it seems to be fan sites, ah well....

Flogen

• Advertisement
Advertisement