Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom BB Refund of self installation charge ?

• 14-04-2004 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I was told by Eircom Store that I would get refund of self installation cost after BB set up.

I cant see any mention of this on FAQ or Eircom website. Did I misunderstand her ?

Is there any way of getting a refund ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

Originally posted by deauville
    I was told by Eircom Store that I would get refund of self installation cost after BB set up.

I cant see any mention of this on FAQ or Eircom website. Did I misunderstand her ?

Is there any way of getting a refund ?

Self install charge is Zero. As opposed to engineer install which is ??? Loads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 deauville

I might be getting mixed up.

Everyone has to pay the connection charge of €90 odd - you dont get this back do you ?

No charge for modem either ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭somano

I think 3G store in Henry Street offer that deal ?!? AFAIK you have to pay the connection charge and then they will refund you. BB is almost affordable ! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 deauville

Cheers , it appear that 3G has indeed it as a shop promotion
    Thanks

Advertisement