Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6100

• 14-04-2004 8:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a way to restore this thing to factory settings? got a second hand one and wanna wipe the bastid :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

Most, if not all Nokia's have a "restore factory settings" option. Can't remember where - I think it's in the Settings menu.

How do you find the call volume on it ? I had to bring a 6100 back because even at max volume I could hardly hear the other person talking if there was any noise around at all. There was also a pretty bad background hiss on the calls when I had the volume at max. Didn't want to chance another 6100 after that, which is a shame because it's a beautiful looking phone. Another thing that annoyed me about it was that even though it has IR, it wouldn't accept ringtones or pictures from other IR enabled phones, it only accepted them through a PC or laptop using the Nokia PC suite. Anyway, that's my rant about the 6100, hope you don't have any hassle with it.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

ye you need to have a puk or somthing ill have a good run through it and see whats on offer!
    ye great looking phone not used this one yet but heopfully its fine :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Originally posted by Chaos
    ye you need to have a puk or somthing ill have a good run through it and see whats on offer!
    ye great looking phone not used this one yet but heopfully its fine :)

security code, usually 1234 or 12345 or 0000 or 00000

Advertisement