Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The match of 2004 "tbh"

Options
  • 14-04-2004 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭

Riet, so as many of you know, there is a good oul bet taking place tommorrow in dnc templebar. Bubbles will be taking on Koopa and mIXu serparately on e4m7 (not a normal duel map) for 200 euro apiece.

Of course Koopa and mIXu are both favourites to win but who knows? Bubbles might be hussling for all we know.

Check out http://www.quake.ie/comments.asp?item=1878

for interviews with all 3 players and predictions from a non-qw'er :>.

My predictions: Koopa will find it hard to adjust to serious gaming again, although the difference in skill between him and bubbles is still quite high.

mIXu will move so fast that it wont matter if bubbles has quad or not, pent is all that can save him now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

3. Bubbles is lying, and won't show up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

if neither of em show, Doodee has to pay Koopa €200. fair is fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

it was rescheduled....I don't know details.....my guess is bubbles' pulled out

:<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

i got the word "June" out of Bubbles

Advertisement