Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just great!

Options
  • 14-04-2004 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

Just have to say that was an absolutley fantastic weekend and Monday of stuff. I think i listened to 90% of the live presenter stuff (while doing college assignemnts) and just thought it was absolutely great and only realsied how great it was when i went to hear some good music on the radio today and there wasn't any continous stream of it like there was on Phantom. Ok, i might not liek all phantom stuff but still prefereable to most of the other stuff.

Three cheers for the phantasticness of Phantom! yey woo yey wooooooooo
    hip hip hooray hip hip hooray hip hip hooray!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

Thank you very much. Quite a few people gave up their bank holiday monday to come in so your comments are much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

Yeah, being able to listen to Phantom all day for more than two days in a row really reminded me of the summer in 2002. Listening to Phantom was how I spent the whole time.

Advertisement