Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viet-navan map rotation

Options
  • 15-04-2004 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭

Viet-Navan seems to be set on limited map rotation today.
    Its only cycling through about 3-4 maps.
    And the time limit must be massive cos they go on for hours.

Just put the full map suite in please.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Ive just checked cycle for you through remote manager and it says there are 12 maps in cycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Does anyone think we should reduce the tickets slightly and make it 2 rounds per map, I hate when a map I love comes up and theres a win in a couple of minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

2 rounds would be cool, but be careful about reducing tickets too much because a new trend seems to be some maps finishing very quick on navan. Is Quang Tri still on the rotation, cause 2 rounds of that map would fry most peoples brains!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

Thanks for the feedback. Its just the last couple of times i played it we were cycling between the same 4 levels. Seemed odd is all.

As for less tickets I'd agree there, but maybe just a fixed time limit of lets say 20 minutes or so?

Obviously for good maps where everyone is getting stuck in this might not be the best, so it would be a tough choice. But then again a good map with 24 people is not necessarily a good map with 6.

Advertisement