Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Poo Inspection

• 15-04-2004 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

My missus thinks it's disgusting that I look down the lav at what came out before I flush, but I think you need to see what's been going on in there.

Anyone else check it out before you flush?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Nope.
    I'm fairly confident it's not diamonds so don't need to.
    (although sometimes it feels........nevermind)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Well, you have to wonder where all that corn came from really....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

and the beans, really, what is going on in there? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

ah yeah, you've got to have a quick peek.
    its not like you're submitting it to ratemypoo or anything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

you HAVE too look! its just wrong, not to!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

I always look at what I make. I think its amazing the things your brian THINKS it sees.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

You have to have a look at the paper too to determine whether further wiping is necessary :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

In the words of Stephen Fry

"You only need two sheets m'dear; one to wipe and one to polish"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

I always look too ... thought it was just me ;)
    Originally posted by Stephen
    You have to have a look at the paper too to determine whether further wiping is necessary

In relation to wiping, there is nothing better than squeezing out a large one & on checking the first bit of loo roll realising that it was a ghosty :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,035 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I usually look to make sure the consistency's okay. Good indication of how healthily you've been eating (and how badly you've been drinking :p).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

you have to look, you can tell a lot about the health of your insides by the colour & consistency
    maybe that's just me
    *cough*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

Aparently it's quite common on the continent - they even have toilets with a little shelf to hold your produce ready for inspection before dispatching it to oblivion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

that's mainly to prevent splashback (shudder)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I always have a quick poke at it. If its too hard or too soft I change my eating habbits accordingly. Who needs a dietrician?! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Do women flush their babies down the toliet? NO!

So why should we!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

do you all look at the tissue after you've blown your nose too? :D

yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

urgh, this will teach me to read boards while im eating:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

from http://www.gastrolab.net/dicteb.htm

Bristol stool form scale A classification of the form of the stool introduced in the 80ies and used in evaluating the function of the large bowel and the effect of medications in the treatment of obstipation. The scale divides the types of stool into 7 categories:

Type 1: Separate hard lumps, like nuts
    Type 2: Sausage shapec but lumpy
    Type 3: Like a sausage or snake but with cracks on its surface
    Type 4: Like a sausage or snake, smooth and soft
    Type 5: Soft blobs with clear cut edges
    Type 6: Fluffy pieces with ragged edges, a mushy stool
    Type 7: Watery, no solid pieces

3 or 4 are the healthy ones if you're diagnosing

(originally picked up from Schott's Original Miscellany - great jax reading that!)

enjoy yer dinnerz!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Feel sorry for anyone eating a curry while reading this.. phew.

lol giblet :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

here is a rough guide

poo.jpg

Had a few jaggies in my time. Owww.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I always sneak a peak...

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

this is one of the strangest things ive ever read.....and no i dont peek before i flush

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

ah you gotsta have a look before the flush... its a creation that deserves to be looked at... and then promptly flushed....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

You should all apply for membership of my mates organisation, IPAS*

*Irish Poo Appreciation Society

Only his printer is broke he'd be dishing out the membership cards...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

That picture is missing the strangest variety of poo.

The Torpedo, you take a large dump, but when you look in the bowl, theres nothing there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Everyone has an aul peek after the deliver the goods. Now the next question, do you wipe back to front or front to back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

you've got too much F*ckin time on your hands people! hhmmmm I'm bored lets see.....ah I know! I'll study my sh1te for colour & consistency....F*CK Me!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Adeptus Titanicus

For more fascinating fecal fun, visit poopreport.com. :dunno: ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

The darker the colour the more fiber you've got,wish me luck, Im eating chocolate digestives.INCOMMINNNGGG!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

phoenix2181 is right,

You all need to get off the "penguin Powder", Ferdi stay away from the "angledust" it belongs to James Brown.

SHHAAAAAMOO0OIIIINNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

You think looking is bad.......my friend took a picture with one of those camera phone yokies and saved it!!! Its sick!!! He's such a twat.

You did it aswell didnt you........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Originally posted by Cianan2
    You think looking is bad.......my friend took a picture with one of those camera phone yokies and saved it!!! Its sick!!! He's such a twat.

www.ratemypoo.com

• Advertisement

Im not going to ask about how you found that.

The great and the good of the Poo world are on that site. It's Olympic standard Poo at times. Great stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Beer Baron

Not much choice in our house tbh.
    The bog don't flush the best. Oh it'll flush it out of sight initially, but it'll hide round the u-bend and sorta shuffle back into view depending on the consistency and density of course.

It's kinda annoying really, you're left wondering, "was that mine!?" or other times of course you recognise it and go, "heeey?! how long have you been down there."
    Spent a lot of time poo-spotting tbh. It's great when we've guests over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by The Beer Baron
    The bog don't flush the best. Oh it'll flush it out of sight initially, but it'll hide round the u-bend and sorta shuffle back into view depending on the consistency and density of course.

ROFL

how i know all about that. my newest bog does the very same thing. really annoying especially when you got some people over :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭R33F

Originally posted by ferdi
    here is a rough guide
    dont agree with the "cut off" poo....

they have to be tapered......

otherwise your bum would 'bang' shut :D

*note : everyone looks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Too right you have to look!

Always amuses me the way the harder efforts to expel (the ones that conjour up images of 'sh1ting a brick') usually end up being nothing more than a small and weak collection floating around in the bowl - whereas those potential bog-breaker efforts (ie the ratemypoo contenders) are usually a dream to work with on way out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

R....em....Funniest thread......eva!!!!!

I just love toilet humour

Best poo I ever had was after having a bowl of chili in Acapulco restaurant. Woke up about 6:30am with what felt like the devil's fists squeezing my intestines. Legged it to the bowl and just about made it. Had one of thise 'thupa-thupa-thupa-thupa-thupa-thupa" liquid squirts. Actually was quite painful and very very hot. Little chunks floating round the bowl like tiny doomed seamen from a sunken battleship and an ungodly smell to boot. Felt quite refreshed afterwards. Overall, I'd say a result :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by tricky D
    originally picked up from Schott's Original Miscellany - great jax reading that!
    Damn fine book... I must continue reading my copy. It's a book everyone should own, or.. err.. every house should have a copy of.

As for poo, it would be a sin not to have a peek at your produce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Damn fine book... I must continue reading my copy. It's a book everyone should own, or.. err.. every house should have a copy of.
    Actually, my mistake, it is in Schott's Original Food Miscellany!! which is also another fine read along with ****e's Unoriginal Miscellany. Essential toilet bookshelf material, njoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Trix

Originally posted by Dathai
    The darker the colour the more fiber you've got,wish me luck, Im eating chocolate digestives.INCOMMINNNGGG!!
    oh dear this made me laugh. did you know that fibre has no nutritional value. as quoted by my lecturer "it just gives all the toxins in your body something to grab on to for the outbound journey" something along those lines anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Dathai
    The darker the colour the more fiber you've
    Not quite. If I'm right the brown colour is large down to the by-products of blood. Firbe more affects texture than colour.

oh dear this made me laugh. did you know that fibre has no nutritional value. as quoted by my lecturer "it just gives all the toxins in your body something to grab on to for the outbound journey" something along those lines anyway.

True although it should be said that by slowing down digestion it helps regulate your metabolism as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement