Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Poo Inspection

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

wat bout when u poo and some of it floats and some of it dont?is my bog in some state of equilibrium?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

Originally posted by parasite
    you have to look, you can tell a lot about the health of your insides by the colour & consistency
    maybe that's just me
    *cough*

Don't forget smell and taste

just in case anyone hasn't seen this;
    http://www.ratemypoo.com/ratemy/poo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Agent Orange

I hate when you take a dump and look down and see nothing but blood.

The reason we men love going for a dump so much is that the turd massages our prostate on the way out - very satisfying. Often better than having a ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Agent Orange
    I hate when you take a dump and look down and see nothing but blood.
    Eh, wheres that "Go to Doctor" Card? :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

gotodoctor.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Blood is bad in poo. Get thee to a physician.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

It can be bad, depending on your age. If you're younger than 30, its can be generally overlooked, anything over 30 and it can be cancer of the colon/piles.

If yer young and there's a small bit, and ya squeeze out a big one, there can be a some blood from chaffing of the anus, which can look like a lot more on toilet paper.

Advertisement