Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picture bush has banned

Options
  • 15-04-2004 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭

Well not banned, but none of the US press are brave enough to show it.

here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭sovtek

In effect it is banned. The press is not allowed to film bodies arriving State-side (actually they are banned from bases in Germany as well..I think).

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

A bit spooky isn't it?

I've seen more and more reports on parents who have lost loved ones in the war. Not too mention the hundreds that have been left without limbs and suffered serious injury's.

Sad sad time.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

I'm surprised nobody has used it as it is certainly a "thousand words" photograph. You can almost sense the disbelief of the two people standing there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

wa oh. Think, those people probably went out thinking .. I'm fighting for my country, and if I have to ... I'll die for my country.
    Its just not right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

wail till he sees this one then

http://www.michaelmoore.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Originally posted by egan007
    wail till he sees this one then

http://www.michaelmoore.com/

Jesus thats well done, I guess his head will contnie to get even bigger then!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭Redleslie

Very similar to a photo of Vietnam casualties used by an American punk band in 1981.

B000000M46.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Beer Baron

here's a crap photoshop.

bushy.jpg

Advertisement