Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VHI vs BUPA

• 15-04-2004 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

I did a quick search - coulnt find anything too useful.
    I need to know which of these would be beter. Im not from Ireland - so both are unknown to me. I have heard BUPA is beter (IIRC) - not sure.

This is for 2 adults, and a child. Non of us have chronic problems with the exception that I suffer from Sinus continiously. Myself and my wife wear glasses/contacts.

My company is willing to contribute an amount each year towards this - so worth looking at.

Also noted on the VHI offer about dicounted rates at gyms. Anyone know which ones - I would be looking at something in Cork.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

There isn't much difference tbh. Some people say Bupa is better but the differences would be slight.

VHI have "healthsteps" now which helps pay for things like doctors visits, glasses/lenses, things like that. I'm sure Bupa have an equivalent aswell (I'm with VHI though so I'm not sure).

Advertisement