Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Case Mod's

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 D_ranged

y7fo7q.jpg
    y7fo7r.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 D_ranged

y7fosc.jpg
    y7fosa.jpg

This is my latest baby!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

*jaw hits floor, brain jumps out and runs off screaming*
    ....mumbles some profanities and goes off for a cry........jealous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭dubdvd

my wife has just asked me is that is that a gun in your pocket or are you just looking at that photo above .....it reminds me of my own bedroom except all mine are just blue LEDS "i wish " where abouts is this aladdins cave of pleasure ...and do you sleep above it and do you have a dog and do you go out at the weekends.... and is the key under the flower pot ....nnnnnnnnniiiiicccccceeeeee

p.s. the same questions go for combat cow :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

AHAHAH dub ;)

#1.and do you sleep above it and....
    #2.do you have a dog...
    #3.do you go out at the weekends....
    #4.is the key under the flower pot....

1.no
    2.yes
    3.*cough
    4.yes

Anywhoo thats, erm quite a nice setup to say the least, D_ranged :eek:

CC

• Advertisement

:( heres my little backwards baby AGAIN :mad: :(1yl7qv1yl7v4
    sorry about the quality phone pic

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

theres still a bit of work to do on it, some cable tidying etc.

very nice for your first time around "very nice" keep up the good work ,whats inside that baby...and welcome to the tweaking and modding forum ;)

dubdvd wrote:
    very nice for your first time around "very nice" keep up the good work ,whats inside that baby...and welcome to the tweaking and modding forum ;)

Well its a biostar M7NCD mobo with a amd xp 2600 it has 512mb memory and had a 256mb geforce fx 5200 gfx card but something happened to it so i have a stand by one in it now (geforce mx400 i think) it also has a 160gb HDD and a cdrw and dvd+/-rw writer.
    Ive only played devastation on it(runs smoothly) and the cpu temp never went over 31 degrees.

Anyways im soon goona get a 64 bit mobo and an AMD 64 bit processer with 1gig of memory mabey after April.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Got me a Antec Sonata for my new Pc, a know a few people have them here so i wanted something different... I think its a class case, super silent n the paint job is class.

Ps. Its real suede

PPS.. how do u get ur pics to come up

• Advertisement

Are you gonna put a window in it or just leave it the way it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Now that is fantastic unkelrosco! Where did you get the suede, and how did you do it?

Got the suede off an old jacket i found while cleaning out my room n just used contact glue... was easy enough, although u'd want to practise using the glue a few times. U gotta be quick as it bonds instantly...

Would like to put a window in it as the inside is gonna be V neat.. Might cut my own r see if i can get a pre cut one. I like it as is cause its nice n simple, not a fan of led fans n lots of blue lights everywhere...

It's a very sweet case. A friend of mine has just got one and I'm gonna get him to look at that mod! ;)
    Do you find the case small/tight to work in

Getting the front off is a bugger. Im used to messing with pcs so i don't find it too bad to work with. Its not as easy as my old Xaser V case but that was huge... It is bloody quite tho... Im quite please with how it came out, was gonna cover the door too but it'd be too messy n look cack, the two tone looks better.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

unklerosco wrote:
    Got the suede off an old jacket i found while cleaning out my room n just used contact glue... was easy enough, although u'd want to practise using the glue a few times. U gotta be quick as it bonds instantly...

Would like to put a window in it as the inside is gonna be V neat.. Might cut my own r see if i can get a pre cut one. I like it as is cause its nice n simple, not a fan of led fans n lots of blue lights everywhere...

Old jacket my eye.I bet you went Bufflow shooting when in the States. :D As you know ive a Sonata also but the suede make it look neat.Fair play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MilesB

my pc sux not moded tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 C_Lan Goku

this is a pic takes at the midlans last weekend
    march11.jpg

1/2inch H2O cooling and RAID 5
    athlon xp 3000 oc too 2600mhz 200fsb x13 1.95 vcore
    whats do ye think

Pics of my very nearly finished p(at last)!!!

Spent ages sorting the inside even tho the case dont have a window...

Specs.

3.2p4(stable at 3.9)
    4 x 256mb OCZ PC 3700/4000 gold edt. ram
    Gigabyte GA-8KNXP mobo(modded with microcool NB HS & extra heatsinks)
    1 x sony cdrw/dvd rom
    1 x asus 8x8 dvdrw +/-
    1 x western digital 80gb HD IDE
    2 x Maxtor diamond10 200gb sata
    1 x Maxtor diamond9 200gb external HD
    Coolermaster truepower 480w psu
    Moded "Atari 2600" Antec Sonata
    Zalman resorator MKI cooling the cpu
    ATI 9600se(stop laughing)
    Logitec MX wireless desktop
    Sony 19" X-Black tft Monitor
    Logitec 2.1 spkrs

9600se is in till i get my new gfx, prob a X800xl/6800gt... Depending on how loud the fan is on the card i may add a wateblock to it as i have one to spare. Will be swapping the 80gb for a 160gb soon and getting a audigy in there too as the onboard sound is bust. Also sticking a tv card in over the weekend and the I should be done. Indeed :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Mmmmmmmmmmmm..............Suede
    Nice setup

• Advertisement

Very nice and neat. I still love the suede!

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭jessy

MilesB wrote:
    my pc sux not moded tho

you poor bastid, still i suppose you could rip the insides out of it and drill some holes to fit a standard size motherboard in it, what spec?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Blackie

Hey
    Heres my comp, it aint as class as some ive seen here but its alright, it was my first attempt at building a computer, heres the spec

P4 3.2Ghz, 1.25Gb Ram ddr 400mhz, 500Gb Rom, Asus P4S800D-Delux Mobo, Nividia 256 mb graphics card, Sound Blaster Audigy sound card, combo 52X cd rewriter / dvd rewriter,2nd dvd reader rewriter etc
    can't think of anything else to say

Blackie paul Mainstir Ard Mai

SA400002.jpeg

save pic and view it under pic and fax viewer do some extreme zooming

continued

last continued

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

Picture 31.jpg (24.2 KB, 55 views

Dude your getttin a Dell!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭DirtyHarry

yo blackie, your next job would be to clean up your case!! Get those cables tied together and away from view if possible. Other than that good effort!

Im going to post some of mine too...laterz tho....:D

• Advertisement

Yep im just getting around to doing that now, thanks :D

Advertisement