Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

City Of Heros

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

i'm on pinnacle a fair bit, the two chars i'm playing at the moment are

Educator 24 eng/dev blaster
    Innocent One 9 BS/Inv scrapper

Just started the scrapper for a change of pace as I've only played various blasters up till now. Say Hi if you see me online :) What's your characters names?

Greg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Actually certain enhancments DO increase the end burn, It will usually stat it in them though, like it will say this enhancement increases the damage a hero can do to a foe but at an increased cost to endurance.

i'm pretty sure that's incorrect smelly. If you've got a link to a dev post or some other reliable source to back that up I'd be interested in reading it

Greg

Sorry cant, but will give you an example of one of the SOs that say this, whenever I next log that is as im going to GF now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 P45

Hmm, must be because it's patch day, but has anyone else been having problems staying in the game since Issue #2? (Atleast Pinnacle didn't crap out totally) :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Jilm

P45 wrote:
    Hmm, must be because it's patch day, but has anyone else been having problems staying in the game since Issue #2?
    Played for a couple of hours last night on Victory with no problems. I'd say it's because the servers are busier than normal with issue 2 live, as people are trying out the new features.

My martial arts / super reflexes scrapper is in hogs heaven with the new MA animation changes, though I'm not looking forward to the respecification trial (in its current form anyway).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

I have the COH game for sale if anyone wants it, 25 Euro will do

Fecking double post

Still playing this game daily, up to lvl 35 now, and still loving it, in fact im loving it even more!

Issue two has been great, not as smooth as issue #1 but still was not bad and they sorted everything quite soon, but the invasion was a bit disappointing (especially the 60k+ of debt I built up because of that and respec all in good fun tho!! :D)

Finding a Great SG was probably what has kept me in, oh and getting my pets :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

I also play COH and i have to write and say its brillent! Im a lvl 26 Defender. Ive no super group :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 P45

Looks like Pinnacle's settled down for the time being. No more invasions for the last couple of days. I hope Cryptic re-introduce them sometime soon, as I liked the idea (could have lived with the debt aslong as it was fun fight, but hated the puny XP you got for your trouble).

I've finally given up levelling my mind controller (lvl 14) after finding out that Total domination does just 6 points of damage per mob, and won't accept damage enhancements. For some strange reason, I alway thought the power would be an AoE version of Dominate...

Two months in and I'm still enjoying the ride; no SG yet, but hey... I haven't even settled on a "main".

@Smellyirishman - gratz on the pets.

I'm still on pinacle, lvl 38 energy blaster (Educator). Still having good fun, the portal missions rock. I spent a few hours in a ruined world rather like boomtown which was swarmed with werewolves last night. Cool looking and lots of fun :)

Greg

ye instanced outdoors rock.

Advertisement