Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Of Heros

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 P45

Looks like Pinnacle's settled down for the time being. No more invasions for the last couple of days. I hope Cryptic re-introduce them sometime soon, as I liked the idea (could have lived with the debt aslong as it was fun fight, but hated the puny XP you got for your trouble).

I've finally given up levelling my mind controller (lvl 14) after finding out that Total domination does just 6 points of damage per mob, and won't accept damage enhancements. For some strange reason, I alway thought the power would be an AoE version of Dominate...

Two months in and I'm still enjoying the ride; no SG yet, but hey... I haven't even settled on a "main".

@Smellyirishman - gratz on the pets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

I'm still on pinacle, lvl 38 energy blaster (Educator). Still having good fun, the portal missions rock. I spent a few hours in a ruined world rather like boomtown which was swarmed with werewolves last night. Cool looking and lots of fun :)

Greg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

ye instanced outdoors rock.

Advertisement