Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm your confused mind

Options
  • 15-04-2004 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

but tell me,
    who or what do you wanna fight against?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

What the fuck?

I want to fight against internet access in mental insitutions... as it seems a large percentage of posters are accessing boardsie that way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 HelgaTheSwedishMilkmaid

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

I want to fight against cynicism, funny and all as it can be :)

No but really, I want to fight against cigarettes - they're the horriblest evillest most frustrating and annoying invention in the history of the universe, okay excluding guns and bombs and heroin(e?) and stuff, but they're the horriblest evillest etc. invention I've ever come across - and I've never even had the misfortune to smoke one!

I say we kidnap the cigarettes while their slaves/prisoners/brainwashees are away in the toilet, and kill them violently, so they can no longer cause damage and annoyance to the people around them, then destroy all evidence that they ever existed. All cigarettes in the world must be eradicated at the same time. That way, when the smokers return from the toilet, they'll think it was all just a bad dream and they'll never want another cigarette again because they don't exist and how silly it was of them to think they did, cos it's all in the mind...all in the mind..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭hippu

lobelia might be interested to know there is a creative writing forum on this site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

why shud people in mental hospitals not b able to get internet access amz?

charming, even in taking the piss mode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

rage against the dying of the light

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Groovy Mover

this board is getting weirder and weirder all the time! what's the story with the word weird? what happened to the whole "i" before "e" except after "c"?!?!?!? Too much time on my hands I reckon!

Advertisement