Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Itunes problem

Options
  • 16-04-2004 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Right then, this is me being a bit stupid i reckon. Just got me an ipod (not gonna say anything about the lack of usb connection) and loaded the Itunes program on to my laptop. Ive tried sticking in some cd's but the track listing keeps coming up all messed up. The tracks are not following there number sequence and i cant get them too. Ive noticed theres a newer version out but at 20 gigs im gonna wait till i get broadband next week. So if anybody can help me lose this feeling of stupidity, i would be very thankfull.

Please ignore the above, im an idiot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Is there no option to sort by track number?

I assume you mean 20megs not 20gigs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Micro1

Originally posted by Micro1 [/

Please ignore the above, im an idiot. [/B]

As ive alrady said.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Ah, I too am an idiot.
    I didn't even see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Couch Potato

Originally posted by Micro1
    Right then, this is me being a bit stupid i reckon. Just got me an ipod (not gonna say anything about the lack of usb connection) and loaded the Itunes program on to my laptop. Ive tried sticking in some cd's but the track listing keeps coming up all messed up. The tracks are not following there number sequence and i cant get them too. Ive noticed theres a newer version out but at 20 gigs im gonna wait till i get broadband next week. So if anybody can help me lose this feeling of stupidity, i would be very thankfull.

Please ignore the above, im an idiot.

Depends on how you sort them in iTunes.

They will import in the sequence of the album correctly but it is down to how you are viewing them in the the Library - click on Artist or Album and this will re-sort them correctly - hope this helps.

Advertisement