Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭zyanya

O.O icantbelievesomeoneguessedonfirstattempt

Hats off, mister Keith, and thank you for the warm welcome! I do have serious plans to go see your very green country in person soon, and it'd be great to gather some info before that blissful day comes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Ciarna_Brighid

zyanya wrote: »
    O.O icantbelievesomeoneguessedonfirstattempt

Hats off, mister Keith, and thank you for the warm welcome! I do have serious plans to go see your very green country in person soon, and it'd be great to gather some info before that blissful day comes :D

Welcome to Ireland!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 prthomas

New old boy says Hello !

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭zyanya

Welcome to Ireland!! :)

Not in Ireland yet, but I hope to hear those worlds in your country really soon. Thank you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Dfit

Hi All, another newbie figuring out my way around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Hollyandivy

Hi everybody another new entrant to BOARDS.IE.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Ciarna_Brighid

Welcome to Ireland all!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Farrgar

Afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭April4

Hello everyone, finally decided to join boards! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 nipper67

hi all just saying hello there is a first time for everything this is mine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 BikerTech

Hello everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 3connect

A newbie here, trying to get my head around the rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 blueflag1

Boards.ie! I finally made it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gaizkarena

hello all, I was a member years ago, but lost my password, my email address at the time is no longer working, so had to register again... different nick though...
    Greetings from the Basque Country!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭mrswhiplash47

Hi all another newbie here,long time reader of boards.ie :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

jolly, this thread is full of life all of a sudden!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Auron_

Hello , I´am from spain , in a few days travel to dublin for search job and study of english , i like know peoples and have a good time , my afflictions are , anime , sport , games ...:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hola and welcome to boards.ie :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

jolly, this thread is full of life all of a sudden!

In the past this time of year would mean people often getting their first internet access at university. But given the omnipresent smartphones, I suspect those days are gone.

Auron_ wrote: »
    Hello , I´am from spain , in a few days travel to dublin for search job and study of english , i like know peoples and have a good time , my afflictions are , anime , sport , games ...:)
    Dulin
    Work & Jobs
    English
    Anime
    Sport
    Games

• Advertisement

Auron_ wrote: »
    afflictions plural of af·flic·tion (Noun)

Noun:
    • Something that causes pain or suffering.
    • Pain or suffering.

We'll assume you meant interests. :pac:
    Spear wrote: »
    In the past this time of year would mean people often getting their first internet access at university. But given the omnipresent smartphones, I suspect those days are gone.
    Hmm, probably still a part of it, only hearing about the place now maybe, if it is, you're all gonna fail newbies!:pac::P

You can lose a whole night on Boards no problem!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Foxymona

It's a bit annoying that you have to post 25 times to use the forum especially when I want to post on 3 customer service.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Foxymona wrote: »
    It's a bit annoying that you have to post 25 times to use the forum especially when I want to post on 3 customer service.

Just as well there's no such rule.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Foxymona

Really? I get that alert when I try???

Foxymona wrote: »
    Really? I get that alert when I try???

What alert? Put up a screenshot of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Diairist

Hello all! How do I log out ?

Thanks.

Diairist wrote: »
    Hello all! How do I log out ?

Thanks.

Press the log out button. And don't hijack threads like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭joei

Hello there! I have'nt introduced myself yet, long time reader but not many posts. So far so good

tumblr_mcbv9g8itp1r4m86x.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭The_Mask

Hi everyone *nod* *nod*

Long time visitor first time poster
    Decided to join up as Boards.ie is a community where anybody can help everybody

"oooohhh somebody stop me"

Advertisement