Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Hi! Welcome to boards.ie. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Hi hullaballoo, welcome to boards.ie newbie.

Big welcome to Jenb too. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mayfly

hi im a newbi hellow everone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭duckegg

mayfly wrote:
    hi im a newbi hellow everone
    Welcome mayfly
    dive in and help yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 edl

Hi i'm new here too

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Welcome. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

Evening all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Isobel

Erm hello everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

Well hello there all, newbie here.

I must say, 9 out of 10 cats prefer Boards.ie to work, and I'd agree with them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Welcome aboard. :) Any q's feel free to shout in my general direction. Enjoy yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭greine

Hi I'm a nooby, enjoying jumping from forum to forum, will settle in a while, hopefully will get the hang of it! Cheers!:D

Welcome greine, feel free to ask any questions. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hi

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Beach Head

A Belated hello. Did not intend to stay long. I've settled in now.

Beach Head wrote:
    A Belated hello. Did not intend to stay long. I've settled in now.

Thats what they all say. :) Enjoy yourself posting and do ask if you have any q's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dave D

Hello everyone just seeing if i can post.Not really used to all this stuff. :)

Dave, if you want to test out other things like your signature or any of the codes/tags or anything else, there is a Test forum located under the Sys menu on the top right of the page. Welcome to boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gijgl

Hello everyone,

I'm from Germany. I love Ireland and hope to get there one day.

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Chimpanzee-that

^ GI Jew. Love it.

Alright lads... Im Alan ... you may call me Finian though. Dont ask why....
    I wafted along over here looking for school advice. needless to say i found it, anyways welcome me .... ya's swines :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Demonic_Scull

Ello, my brother told me to join so here I am :D

Welcome all the new persons! Any q's feel free to yell/shout out. Enjoy. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Yo all, i browse here quit a bit and decided to finally make a forum account. This place is just amazing, one of the best VB boards out there, for overall development of the site ect

You usually find me browsing Steam User Forums

Wait, i am always browsing the steam forums:)

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/member.php?u=266432

I am looking forward to seeing you guys on the forum:)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭F1fan

Hi everyone..only just found this bit of the website..I'm Lisa,pleased to meet you all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

you what now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Major Bedhead

Evening. Or morning, as the case may be. I've been hearing about this place for years, thought I'd come over and see what it's all about. You have a huge amount of forums. Fora. Lots of categories. Anyway. Hi. Off to poke around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Hiya, been browsin here for a while so thought Id better register!:) I've already gotten a good bit of advice here about gettin a new car!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭YozzerHughes

Hello Here. Thought I'd finally bite the bullet and become a card carrying internerd (no offense internerdz). Looking forward to chats re: music, current affairs, philosophy, finance, parenting and whatever else tickles my fancy. (God that's hardcore nerd already).

Rafter :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Welcome

The place is big. Take wander around. Have fun.
    Remember to read the charters

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Hello to some, but not to others

Advertisement