Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 celticsmyside

Hi everybody! I'm German and like Irish culture/people.

Greetings and salutations!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 acheson-glover

Hi guys, I just wanted to introduce ourselves, we are a paving, garden wall and brick manufacturer from Northern Ireland. We'll primarily be hanging out to help people with queries on self build / DIY, and answer any questions on our products.

Regards,
    Paul Anthony
    Webdeveloper
    Acheson & Glover Ltd.
    http://www.acheson-glover.com

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭brianorourke

Hey all

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Hi there!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Gowranistan

Guten tag ! my verification q was "what white liquid is put in tea? " Damn my filthy mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Stonedog

Hola ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Hi, I'm a loong time member (joined in 04) but have never done anything other than lurked. This will be my first post to the site ever
    I'm a 30 something Dub who is presently sitting at home bored out of his mind and looking for something to do with his evening (Apart from referring to himself in the 3rd party that is) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Heh, two and a half years until you posted, i'm suprised you remembered the login. Welcome anyhoo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 ClarenceOveur

Signed up last year to get some free stuff on adverts.ie and lurked until recently. Now I have a job where there's feck all to do and web access is limited :(

Anywho, hello!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭LilKitty

Hi, I'm a loong time member (joined in 04) but have never done anything other than lurked. This will be my first post to the site ever
    I'm a 30 something Dub who is presently sitting at home bored out of his mind and looking for something to do with his evening (Apart from referring to himself in the 3rd party that is) :)

So you're a small biscuit that lives in a tin. Is Limp Bizkit in there with you, have you been thrown in a can of spam?:D Don't mind my terrible humour, I wanted to be a stand up comedian for about 5 seconds until I realised that's probably about as long as I'd last on stage before I was dragged off!:eek:

Blowfish wrote:
    Heh, two and a half years until you posted, i'm suprised you remembered the login. Welcome anyhoo :)
    So what's Hootie really like offstage?:p See the previous post about my humour before you reply.

Ruu wrote:
    Boards.ie grew from a group of Quake players based in Ireland, the history is located here. There are other boards sites like boards.us (United States), boards.co.cn (China), boards.jp (Japan), boards.org.uk (United Kingdom) and boards.co.nz (New Zealand). A survey was carried out a while ago, should give you a break down on things.

Welcome all the new users by the way.:)

Ok so this is probably just a software thing but if this is basically an Irish board then how come the spellchecker uses American based spelling?:confused:

I can tell you the amount of forums I've been on where I keep seeing red lines under words that are spelled correctly but not for the American version drives me kinda nuts, I just change them to the American versions to get rid of those red lines most of the time! Okay now to say something positive about America, well that's where so many sexy Hollywood actors live, that sounds good to me!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 badb

Hi, how are you? Im a spanish student and worker girl who is moving ireland next year and im looking for volunteers to help me improve my english level by talking or whatever you want.
    I've already been on ireland and i have to say i've fallen in love with it.
    my email is "baobh@hotmail.com"
    I promise i'll teach you how to say spanish insults :p haha, just kidding ;)
    Take care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Axni

Hi All

I joined a while ago but haven't had the time / courage(!) to post yet. Today looks like it'll be an extremely quiet one so I may as well make good use of my employer's time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Welcome guys. Have a good time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Unrestrained

Hi everyone, I'm from Sweden and in about a week I'm moving to Ireland. Hopefully, I'll get to know some of you not only on this board but IRL as well. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hello, have fun posting and feel free to ask any questions that you might have about the site.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

God dag och välkomnande!

(I hope that's right! <3 Google.)

I'm sure you will meet plenty of people here, and in Ireland in general. Welcome to board.ie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fabfeb25

Hiya I am new here as well iHope we can have some fun.:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Welcome 25 year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Shanda

hi everyone, joined a couple of days ago and have just been browsing since. its really addictive. only just noticed this thread for newbies so thought id say hi. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

\o.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭dg647

hi all joined a couple of weeks ago, been browsing mainly, starting to post now, great site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭TedKelly

Hello,

Also a new poster on here but first found the site a few weeks ago and hooked ever since.

Ted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭TwentyOneEleven

Hi y'all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hello all the new users, read the rules, enjoy the site and have fun posting. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Ya, hello all. It can be fairly addictive round these here parts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Johnny Meagher

hello all, don't know if I'll last too long here, fickle as hell. I made a few unregistered posts and then said I'd better fess up and register! :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jillianvaldez

Hello. I am the latest member of the site! I am Jilllian. More friends and more conversations.

Advertisement