Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

TedKelly wrote:
    Hello,

Also a new poster on here but first found the site a few weeks ago and hooked ever since.

Ted
    Before you know it you'll have about a thousand posts. Damn this place it's more addictive than heroin. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 fluffybunnyhead

Hi, been browsing already for a while, there's a niche for every concievable interest here! Its fantastic. Whatever floats your boat....:) (First post, Yay!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Welcome along everyone, enjoy the site.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

howdy everyone, great site you have here, very diverse.look forward to contributing. cheers

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Welcome along!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Lara Croft

Hi.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Hello, and welcome to boards.ie.. enjoy your stay.. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Lara croft didn't last long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 barabbas

Hey everyone.

Wecome barabbas.. hopefully you'll enjoy a longer stay than Lara.. :)

• Advertisement

Welcome barabbas. Enjoy the site, there's a lot to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭lmmoonbeam1976

hi there :confused: WHERE DO I START MMM
    OK SO :o
    newbie here for dublin
    30yrs old
    female
    brown hair
    blue eyes
    drive a motorbike-- CB250 NIGHTHAWK:D

WHERE DO I START MMM

Welcome, welcome. Have a look round Newbies and FAQ to see how the place works. You can have a look here for a list of all the different fora. There's one for motorbikes too.

Have fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 dempcee

Hello Here
    everyone...am new here, too (coincidence? ;))
    cheers

am currently still in Munich but will move to Dublin mid-September as a DCU postgrad...my Dad is Irish, my Mum's German, am so looking forward to living back in the home land ;)

Welcome along, enjoy yourself. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 jenndudess79

:o:o Taught i would come and say Hi again.
    seems im more blond than i think.:rolleyes:

but i mett a nice kind wolf on my way, and he sugested that i come and say HI here.;)

Hello, new people. Enjoy your time here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Tom Selleck

Hello. I'm new to this sort of thing, eh, well, hi all "board people", you all seem lovely. Let's do much chatting. Ta.

Hello there, enjoy yourself and have fun posting.

Hello. I'm new to this sort of thing, eh, well, hi all "board people", you all seem lovely. Let's do much chatting. Ta.
    Actually we're bored people, that's why we come here. It's more entertaining than work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 inspiron77

Hi everyone. I have been reading this forum quite some time and today i decided to register. Hope i am welcomed to this forum :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

i forgot to post here when i joined

so hello everyone!

Fáilte romhat.. :)

inspiron77 wrote:
    Hi everyone. I have been reading this forum quite some time and today i decided to register. Hope i am welcomed to this forum :-)

Unfortunately for you. Spammers aren't welcome here.

Welcome ulster.

Unfortunately for you. Spammers aren't welcome here.

LOL. AlmightyCushion has the powa!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sugargirl

how the hell do use this thing......... if i want to lets say start a topic about eemmmmm dogs or something how would i do that

sugargirl wrote:
    how the hell do use this thing......... if i want to lets say start a topic about eemmmmm dogs or something how would i do that

Welcome to boards.ie sugargirl.. Perhaps the people in Animal / Pet Issues can help you out..

sugargirl wrote:

Take time to browse around. Have a look here for a list of all the different fora. Read each forum's charter and if you have any questions come back here and ask. Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭North&South

Hi Everyone!

Well, my first ever post on your boards - I hope you don't mind me sneaking in a little early.... :D

I am Julie, a 46 yr old Mum living in Blackpool UK, & missus to Andy who is moving his job to Ireland...... :eek:

So.... in about 4 weeks we move to Ireland - Galway or Cork, I think at the minute!
    I'm addicted to the daft.ie website & busy getting somewhere nice for us to live, while he waits to hear about & decide what job he's taking... he has a choice of 3 at the minute... Sligo, Galway & Cork - he's not too keen on the Sligo job, so we'll probably end up in Cork - that's his preferred choice so far.

Anyway Hi All!! :)

• Advertisement

Welcome, enjoy posting and if there is anything you need to know, feel free to ask in this forum and someone will help you out. :)

Advertisement