Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Welcome along all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Beatrice

Hey everybody :D hmmmmm....em....em... I wish i had something really inspirational to say...My brain has turned to mush from all the study:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Welcome, and good luck with the mocks. :)

Hey :D Thankies for such a nice reply....im quite abysmal with computers...i was quite shocked tat i managed to access it...*chuckels* the internet is no longer such a henious thing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Beatrice wrote: »
    Hey :D Thankies for such a nice reply....im quite abysmal with computers...i was quite shocked tat i managed to access it...*chuckels* the internet is no longer such a henious thing ;)
    heh, don't worry soon enough you'll be addicted to it like the rest of us :)

• Advertisement

*chuckels* really i quite hope so....:D hovever i dropped the keyboard on my foot ( i'm very accident prone :) )...have lost the letter that comes after 'y'...could be potentially problamatic....lets jst hope hope tat i will never need that elusive letter again:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Wow its great to see 2008 join dates ... welcome one and all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭RAFC

Happy New Year to all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 luvducov

Nice to be here. Looking forward to participating in the Californication forum. One of the best shows to come along in a long long time:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

luvducov wrote: »
    Nice to be here. Looking forward to participating in the Californication forum. One of the best shows to come along in a long long time:D

I don't think there is a californication forum here. There is on boards.tv though.

http://boards.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=155

• Advertisement

I don't think there is a californication forum here. There is on boards.tv though.

http://boards.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=155

You're right! I signed up for that board too and this came in first:D So i thought that's what it was. Still did not get a reply from the on boards.tv.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

luvducov wrote: »
    You're right! I signed up for that board too and this came in first:D So i thought that's what it was. Still did not get a reply from the on boards.tv.

You should have gotten a reply almost instantly. Try checking your spam folder.

Thanks, i did check I'll try e-mailing them to see what the problem might be.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

Greetings. After lurking on and off for quite a while I decided to join. Am I mad?

(Will being mad help me here?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DigitalFox

hey all, new here. Been looking at the forum for a while and decided to join tonight lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭RAFC

Welcome, and I do think being mad will help lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

nocal wrote: »
    Greetings. After lurking on and off for quite a while I decided to join. Am I mad?

(Will being mad help me here?)

We are all a bit loopy in different ways. Welcome along and greetings to the other new users. Enjoy. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Superfluous

Hi all. I scrolled down far enough to see that there is indeed a newbie section, and I wanted to introduce myself.

I must admit I got off to a bad start here. A friend of mine who has been on boards for a while showed me a thread here, and I finally signed up to post a comment. Seeing as it has been a recent subject to us and I was sent this link I didn't check the dates. So my first move here was bumping a year old thread.

I'm not one to usually make those kinds of mistakes, I'm a regular on another busy forum (although it's a british one). Rest assured I'm not a total newbie, just as far as a post count goes. I was aware of boards for a few years now, about four or five years now, but I was always thrown off by being new. That always worsens as time goes on so I haven't bothered until now.

So here I am, hello all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 anneshirsat

Iron Petes wrote: »
    Hi. How's it going? I'm a boards.ie virgin!:D
    Hollo Iron Petes,

If you are a board virgin then i must be the virgin of all virgin boards, but I suppose theres a first time for everything.

Anne

Welcome guys. Enjoy posting and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭moomoo2007

Hi y'all im new to boards woo woo woo :rolleyes: Anyway preety simple question but how the heck do i find where to start a new thread, cant see it anywhere loike:confused:

It's the "new topic" button on the forum.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=98

Do you see it at the top left hand side of that page above?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Open the forum you want to create a thread.
    Click newthread.gif- top of the forum...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭moomoo2007

Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭smur89

ive been registered for a while now, but have always been thrown off joining in on threads by being new! i post on another forum but ive always heard good things about boards.ie... so here i am, tryin to get into the swing of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 anneshirsat

smur89 wrote: »
    ive been registered for a while now, but have always been thrown off joining in on threads by being new! i post on another forum but ive always heard good things about boards.ie... so here i am, tryin to get into the swing of it.
    I think all the newbies are in the same boat. No one really knows where or how to start. But i spose we will learn as we go along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Boards.ie is rather large, don't be afraid to have a look around or if there is anything you need to know, just ask. Welcome along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 billy walsh

Iron Petes wrote: »
    Hi. How's it going? I'm a boards.ie virgin!:D
    male or female

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 imlavinia

Hi! My name is Lavinia.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭brousuka

imlavinia wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Lavinia.

Hi lavinia! Whats new? have you work in the morning?

Advertisement