Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭bill_ashmount

Never seen this before.
    Hello everyone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 delo18

Hello all, I've been lurking for ages now yet never posting - so I've decided to stop being a wallflower!! Happy new year :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 anneshirsat

Hi Lavinia,

Anne here, where are you from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Welcome new people, have fun and enjoy posting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 obj52

Hi ,New to the boards , go easy on me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 imlavinia

Hi Lavinia,

Anne here, where are you from?

Hi Ann! I'm from Philippines, how about you?

imlavinia wrote: »
    Hi Ann! I'm from Philippines, how about you?
    Im in County Wicklow. R U working here....Anne

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Welcome to boards Anne.

'imlavinia' has been site-banned, she only signed up to spam her wares..

Take a look around and have fun posting! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 knysna

Glad To Be Here, Hello All.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Hello all...I'm new to the board.
    The forums look good. Look forward to posting...:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Deepest Blue

Hi ya, I just wanted to say Hello, I'm from the UK. The forums look wonderful and i really do look forward to reading/contributing.

Thank you.

Hi ya, I just wanted to say Hello, I'm from the UK. The forums look wonderful and i really do look forward to reading/contributing.

Thank you.
    Hi Deepest Blue,

I am new to the board and dont know too much about nething, but i would just like to get to know other people....I have been to the UK.....Hayes MIddlesex.... regards.Anne Shirsat

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭GrahamThomas

Hello everyone, I'm new to boards. Hows it going! :p

Hello everyone, I'm new to boards. Hows it going! :p
    Hi there,

I am quiet new to boards myself as well. Its going ok, very quiet what I expect from the boards as I have never done this before.

regards,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Hi new folks, welcome to boards :)

Warning: you may never leave, muhahahaha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Harry Bo

Hi boys and girls, decided to get involved and add my 2 cents to the boards mix. Enough lurking for moi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Whoneedsaname47

Hey to all , been looking around here quite a bit and looks good so why not join and start posting :D! Q. Can someone tell we whats with the stars under the names m guessing its a user rating ? how it works would be a good start. :rolleyes: , cheers

Welcome all!

Stars info

Edit/ the wiki looks a bit b0rked. Click on the url's to display the star rating in the link above.

Welcome!

The stars thing is explained here: http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/Stars

(although the images aren't working, click on the various links to find out)

Enjoy your stay!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 dathai60

Hi all just new to the board looks very intresting forum,lots of topics.

• Advertisement

Welcome.

Is clogherhead like it used to be? Is the pier still there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mj007b

Yo, nice site. If you are interested in learning more about positions in the pharmaceutical sectors in Ireland please check out www.staffingsolutions.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JamiesMateJude

Hey all. I'm new!! Nice to meet ye all.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

Hi Im new,well newish, Im over 30 but Im new here.Some good stuff here and some lunatics too. Anyway I'll stick around a while to see how it goes!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 dathai60

Welcome.

Is clogherhead like it used to be? Is the pier still there?
    Hi Mr Magnolia,sorry for the slow reply,did not get to cheak my mails till today. In reply not only is the pier still there we have a great new one only cost 12 million.If you ever decide to come have a look pm me and i will give you or anyone the grand tour and maybe even a walk around the head !!!!!!!!:D

I know clogher well dathai. I have relations there. Your location put that old Clogherhead tune into my head.

/walks off singing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Opplock

Interested in the GAA stuff myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Stance

Hello Man Utd fan here , how you doing ?
    This is one big site .;)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭cabra64

hey new today myself and this place is massive! just had "trolling" explained to me (very random word for that purpose). Any other keywords that i should know would be greatly appreciated!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

cabra64 wrote: »
    hey new today myself and this place is massive! just had "trolling" explained to me (very random word for that purpose). Any other keywords that i should know would be greatly appreciated!

Any words or phrases you see that you don't understand will usually be explained on urban dictionary. It's a very handy site.

Advertisement