Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭36Degrees

I'm a newbie! :P
    And already addicted!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Here, take two of these tablets twice before bed. Sort ya right out. There's a box of patches somewhere too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭redarmy

up the pool :):):):):)

redarmy wrote: »
    up the pool :):):):):)
    Indeed, few more months and you can join the ranks in soccer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Katzy

Hi everyone

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Hello & welcome along all.

So hey there what's this all about - i want some advice on buying a new tv. can u let me know where i can go to get that?

Cheers....

Katzy wrote: »
    So hey there what's this all about - i want some advice on buying a new tv. can u let me know where i can go to get that?

Cheers....

Gadgets
    may be a good place to start. Check out Bargain Alerts for a good deal.

Here's a list of all the different fora. Take some time to have a look around and remember to read each forums charter before posting. The charter is a guideline to what's allowed and what isn't :)

Thanks for that

No problem. Actually Home Entertainment is the best place to start. So many fora....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 riseup

Hello everyone,

My name is Lori. I live in Indiana, USA. Spring time is coming up, March 20th, yay to that!

I am new to boards.ie - There are many topics on this board that I would be interested in sharing thoughts with. So, I am not here to just promote myself but to also get involved into some discussions.

I have looked around and read some of the rules for your signature file and I only hope the way I did my signature is appropriate and not breaking any rules? Do let me know please.

Thank a lot, you all have a good day and I'll see ya on boards.ie

Lori:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Hey Lori, the sig looks fine except for the second link. I'm pretty sure referral links aren't allowed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Anouck

Hello everyone !
    I am new n that forum. I am a French girl living in Ireland. hope that forum will help me finding some infos, and meeting nice people !
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hello there, welcome along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 anneshirsat

Hi,

I am sure you will meet lots of nice people on the forum. I am also pretty new and have not really had a chance to meet and chat with people. I am Irish and if I can be of assistance let me know. I am not saying I have all the answers but I might have some.

Anne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Anouck

Thanks Ruu and Anne.
    I may have some questions Anne, I'll let you know. Seems to be nice people on that forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jeff42

hi, everyone, it's really nice to meet you here. btw,this is my first post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Jessica84

:)Hello, everyone.

My name is Jessica. I am a newbie.

I found aboards.ie is a wonderful place. I am very interested in many topics and would like to share my thought with new friends here~:p

Gald to meet you, everyone.;)

Jessica

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

jeff42 wrote: »
    hi, everyone, it's really nice to meet you here. btw,this is my first post.

Welcome Jeff. :)
    Happy posting.
    Jessica84 wrote: »
    :)Hello, everyone.

My name is Jessica. I am a newbie.

I found aboards.ie is a wonderful place. I am very interested in many topics and would like to share my thought with new friends here~:p

Gald to meet you, everyone.;)

Jessica

Welcome to boards.ie
    Have fun :):pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Hipslinky

Hello!

Long time viewer, first time poster. Couldn't resist, there are just too many interesting debates going on here to sit placidly on the sidelines!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 anneshirsat

Hi Hipslinky, yeah i agree with you. There's a lot going on alright but now let someone talk about jewellery making and i'm in like a shot.

I havn't posted much myself either i'm like yourself sitting on the sidelines but I think theres only so much time you can sit on the sideline.

Regards,

Anne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭jbmcbcy

Hello!

Been lurking for a while now and found Boards.ie very informative.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sophia85

Hello guys,
    I am new to this site. By the way I would like to introduce myself. I am Sophia. I am a college student in UNLV at Las Vegas, Nevada. I am 22 years of age. It’s my pleasure to be part with this interesting site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hello there, welcome along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭cop41

Welcome Sophia!

I hope you enjoy Boards its a great community here ! :)

Feel free to ask any questions

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

sophia85 wrote: »
    Hello guys,
    I am new to this site. By the way I would like to introduce myself. I am Sophia. I am a college student in UNLV at Las Vegas, Nevada. I am 22 years of age. It’s my pleasure to be part with this interesting site.

Oooh I love Vegas!

Welcome and enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Oooh I love Vegas!

Welcome and enjoy

welcome to boards xavi.

hope you enjoy your time on ere:D

hi everybody, just found this. never knew it existed. the :D joys of boards

It's where we get the free tshirts* and keyrings* when we sign up

*may not exist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sophia85

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!! A pleasure to be part with this informative site... :)

• Advertisement

sophia85 wrote: »
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!! A pleasure to be part with this informative site... :)
    Lol, that didn't last long.

Advertisement