Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,103 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Hello new people. Welcome. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Welcome all - beware though, it's addictive.. be prepared to lose more and more of your life to boards.ie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23 faroutthere

greeting folks , another noob saying hi , This is Mr faroutthere saying hello and I'll see ye in the threads!

Howdy & welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Harelen

Hallo to all

• Advertisement

New to the board

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

I was looking to join musical drama Cork city and too nothing Academic wonder is it too late for Christmas? Some experience....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hi Harelen, welcome to Boards.:)

You could try asking in the Cork City forum or the Theatre & Performing Arts forum.

Thanks you so much for prompt reply...I ll try round for the drama musical drama activities..not easy what I want....did some way back when...Tks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭MrDaithi

Hi everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

hello everyone,,i have become addicted to this place,,checkin 2 or 3 times a day for fear i'll miss out on somethin,,lol:D

Hi noobies...

Welcome to boards - enjoy.:)

2 or 3 times a day...?? heh that'll soon turn into 2 or 3 time an hour, then a minute...

beware... this place is addictive.:D

:D Thanks and hi,
    Nice to have a link when I need an answer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 emeli18

:) hello everybody. im new in this kind of stuff nd its problably that some times my english won be da best cuzz im dominican nd i dont know 2 speak english 100% well i kinda know but not all da words hope someone can help my whit my computer problems.

Welcome aboard.

I suspect the that you are typing on the keyboard the same way as you send text messages which is something that is frowned upon in most of the forums here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 micf

Hi everybody... glad I actually took time to get on here; had hours of fun reading everyone elses posts!!

Howdy and welcome.

Hope you enjoy the site. Always good advice to read the various forum charters before you post as there are things you may be allowed post in one forum that would get you banned perhaps in another forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Spartie

Hi everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Welcome along.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,792 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Welcome to boards, spartie.:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭scubasteve

Im a newbie, but hadn't come across thhis thread. Quick question. what is trolling? Oh and what does FTW mean?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭scubasteve

Cheers!!

Hi everyone, it is good to meet and chat with you all.

Having found various bits of info that I needed in the past, I decided to join.

Great way to share info;);)

Sikkbones Hallo and welcome hope you enjoy the journey!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭DustyBin

Hi all
    New to the site, have had a good look around of late and found lots of great answers to questions I didn't have!!

Welcome all :)

o/

enjoy boards and don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have in this forum...

• Advertisement

Hi & Welcome.

I think this site is just great, topics on virtually everything.

Advertisement