Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭YDMHSSB

hello all.

the names colin and i joined about a month ago. been a long term lurker, but never signed up. im born and rared in drumcondra with an english dad (manchester) and a mother from kerry! support United and Shelbourne FC with a mild liking for the Dubs in GAA. not long back from a year travelling and working in Australia.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

welcome.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Tiz me

How ya's doin Hope I don't upset too many ppl gettin to grips with this

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hiya Tiz me, welcome to boards. :)

We're all doin' just great here, hope you enjoy it..!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Hymie

Hi everyone, just registerd yesterday having been given good reviews about the site. Moving house soon so will have a few things to post. Does anyone know how to edit an ad? I uploaded photos and they did not appear with my ad, there is no edit feature when i open my ad.
    Thanks in advance,
    Hymie:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,103 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Hymie wrote: »
    Hi everyone, just registerd yesterday having been given good reviews about the site. Moving house soon so will have a few things to post. Does anyone know how to edit an ad? I uploaded photos and they did not appear with my ad, there is no edit feature when i open my ad.
    Thanks in advance,
    Hymie:)
    Hi and welcome.

Adverts.ie is a sister site of boards.ie. At the bottom of your ad and in the centre you should see a little "edit" icon. Click on that and tat will allow you to edit various items. If you have any problems then open a new thread in the adverts support forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 elaine34

how r u all doing ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 elaine34

my friend has deleted the network adapter out her pc and cant get back on line.she got the computer from tesco 3 year ago .Its a Iqon computer .how would i be able to find out what driver its she has to get for it.

elaine34 wrote: »
    my friend has deleted the network adapter out her pc and cant get back on line.she got the computer from tesco 3 year ago .Its a Iqon computer .how would i be able to find out what driver its she has to get for it.
    You would need to post your query in the Computers & technology forum.

Welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Mr Fonnen

Hows It going?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Síle28

Only joined last week and already addicted, can't believe I didn't know about boards before, it's great :) Keep up the good work

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 125 ✭✭wishwashwoo

hi can someone help me i want to post but i dont know how and where

Depends on what you are interested in. Hover your mouse along all the categories along the top and most of them will have drop down lists of the various forums.

• Moderators Posts: 51,796 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

hi can someone help me i want to post but i dont know how and where
    Welcome to boards, wishwashwoo:)

You need to figure out the appropriate forum for the subject matter. For example, movie discussion would go in the Film Forum. Really depends on what you want to post about;)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 surfbum

Totally lost here! - Hello!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Bon jour :)

Howdy pardner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

surfbum wrote: »
    Totally lost here! - Hello!

Check out: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=835

• Registered Users Posts: 30 mygti

howdy all.looking for some help and advice...just took delivery of one of the last mk5 golf gtis.beautiful car.. its wearing at the moment 17inch standard gti alloys..dose anybody know where i can get my hands on 18 inch polished gti alloys and how much they cost.or do they really effect the ride and handling compared to stock 17 inch alloys.
    all feedback will be gratefully apreciated ...:cool:

• Moderators Posts: 51,796 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

mygti wrote: »
    howdy all.looking for some help and advice...just took delivery of one of the last mk5 golf gtis.beautiful car.. its wearing at the moment 17inch standard gti alloys..dose anybody know where i can get my hands on 18 inch polished gti alloys and how much they cost.or do they really effect the ride and handling compared to stock 17 inch alloys.
    all feedback will be gratefully apreciated ...:cool:

Welcome to boards, mygti:)

You might get more help starting a thread here

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 mygti

HI TO YOU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 whack4mydaddio

hello im new here. gonna eaves drop on people talkin about stuff that may or may not interest me. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Test For Echo

I'm new. How do you do...

Stopped by a few times before and thought I'd say hello. I'm a quiet sort and might occasionally chirp in with something useful / useless.

T4E

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

mygti wrote: »
    HI TO YOU

big hi to you :pac:
    hello im new here. gonna eaves drop on people talkin about stuff that may or may not interest me. :pac:

Have fun :)
    I'm new. How do you do...

Stopped by a few times before and thought I'd say hello. I'm a quiet sort and might occasionally chirp in with something useful / useless.

T4E

Feet first :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Where do I ask a question as where to find somewhere on boards.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

shoot, i'll see if i can help you

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Is there a Rehab/12 Step forums anywhere in this place

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

queen-mise wrote: »
    Is there a Rehab/12 Step forums anywhere in this place

As in the 12 step program for alcoholics?
    No.
    The personal issues forum tends to cover peoples problems, but there is no dedicated forum for the 12 steps.
    You could go to the Forums forum under the system menu and request one. If people think it's a good idea, it maybe set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

eVeNtInE wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Forgot about that place.

Advertisement