Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Pawelek

Im good. Just got back from work... How is it going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Hyperupdate

Pawelek wrote: »
    Im good. Just got back from work... How is it going?

Im fine :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jackwil

I'm new, too. Feeling a bit lost, don't know what to do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Pawelek

Jackwil wrote: »
    I'm new, too. Feeling a bit lost, don't know what to do!

I know the filling :) Itll take time ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Luftwaffles

Hi, I'm new!
    I decided to come here after Pandemic Studios closed down and its forum died with it. :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Hi, I'm new!
    I decided to come here after Pandemic Studios closed down and its forum died with it. :(
    Welcome.

Hope you get as much as you want out of the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Luftwaffles

Welcome.

Hope you get as much as you want out of the place.

Danke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Hi, I'm new!

Welcome along. There are plenty of forums to choose from here ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

Hello all, I am new here and thought I would say hi. =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Hyperupdate

Welcome SadieSue :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

Welcome SadieSue :)

Thanks!
    Still getting used to posting and looking up topics. Can't believe I've never heard of Boards.ie until now! Talk about late to the party :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Punchbear

Greetings from a complete noob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 beanz1

howya:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭bently

Hello to Everyone,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Punchbear wrote: »
    Greetings from a complete noob.
    beanz1 wrote: »
    howya:D
    bently wrote: »
    Hello to Everyone,

Welcome to Boards - enjoy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 chopper22

how is it going a little about myself well i support united i listen to rock music gnr all time fav i even love the new band and im an apprentice electrician im in college at the moment doing phase 4

• Registered Users Posts: 34 lightnin

I've been a long time reader of boards.ie and have finally decided join in on this posting lark. Its a testament to all the contributors on boards.ie that i've gleaned so much useful information over the years just from reading threads and posts(that and the 'mighty Google') that i've never really had the need to post a query before. But now i feel i'm ready enough to add my own two cents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 macokovac

Hello all of boarders.ie ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Jazzkamiden

Hello. ^_^
    Jazzkamiden here. (Cookie if anyone knows what my name is inspired by) Um...yeah. Hopefully I'll stay here. (I'm on so many forums already D: ) It's pretty cool here.
    Anyways, I'll probably be hanging around the Pokemon section and Nintendo for the moment. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

chopper22 wrote: »
    how is it going a little about myself well i support united i listen to rock music gnr all time fav i even love the new band and im an apprentice electrician im in college at the moment doing phase 4
    lightnin wrote: »
    I've been a long time reader of boards.ie and have finally decided join in on this posting lark. Its a testament to all the contributors on boards.ie that i've gleaned so much useful information over the years just from reading threads and posts(that and the 'mighty Google') that i've never really had the need to post a query before. But now i feel i'm ready enough to add my own two cents.
    macokovac wrote: »
    Hello all of boarders.ie ;)
    Hello. ^_^
    Jazzkamiden here. (Cookie if anyone knows what my name is inspired by) Um...yeah. Hopefully I'll stay here. (I'm on so many forums already D: ) It's pretty cool here.
    Anyways, I'll probably be hanging around the Pokemon section and Nintendo for the moment. :D

Welcome along and enjoy it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 nube dube

im here at last, having being a long time voyuer i have finally plucked up the courage to join. so hello all, and hope i have a mischievous time here.

welcome, im also a newbe so sit down (or stand or what ever, im not telling you nowt) an enjoy?

thanks.

hi

• Registered Users Posts: 33 flamboosh

Hey, another newbie here *waves* just after scrolling down through the different sub-forums...I honestly had NO idea that boards.ie covered, literally, every topic known to man! 'sgreat :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Welcome all o/ :)

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

Hey Guys. i forgot to Introduce myself (typical)

I am Padraig from Monaghan :D

Want more info about me? Drop me a PM!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 FoxInATreehouse

I was introduced to boards.ie over a year ago and finally got the courage to join tonight, even contributed to a thread too! The second post is so much easier after getting past the nerves of the first post. :) Now I can relax and enjoy.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Welcome!

We hope you brought pie....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 shinayde

Hello, everyone! i always end up on here for some damn good advice on just about everything! or just reading some of the hillarious posts...finally signed up! its about damn time! =]
    anyways HI :p

Advertisement