Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 irelandese

hey everyone im new like everyone on this is ,be patient im a bit ditsy so , its gonna take me ages to figure out how to use this lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mealltach

hello wazzzzzzzz up? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭margarite

mealltach wrote: »
    hello wazzzzzzzz up? :confused:
    all and everything you what upppp

irelandese wrote: »
    hey everyone im new like everyone on this is ,be patient im a bit ditsy so , its gonna take me ages to figure out how to use this lol
    U just click on a comment that you agree or disagree and be nice or whatever and the more that you reply you can proceed to the next level

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 hamchops

hi folks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 liamoriain

Have no clue as to what I am doing

liamoriain wrote: »
    Have no clue as to what I am doing
    What the problem share a problem and its halved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 legsalita

Hello folks,
    Blimey, this place is massive! Anyway, hi! It's nice to find somewhere new. I'm just gutted I'm only finding it today as I go back to work tomorrow after two months holidays. This place is quite likely to distract me from work..I am an excellent procrastinator.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,103 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Hi all and welcome to Boards.ie.

I know most people dont bother reading the T & C's but you really should. In any event you should all have a look at this forum as there is a load of info and tips for new members.

Enjoy yourselves and have fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Rafo

Hi peeps:)
    Im Rafo, 18 lad from Galway....thats about it i think:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 McGyverGirl

Hi all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Knightmare92

Hows it going all, one more noob reporting in.
    Joined up mostly for the Airsoft forum, but you'll probably find me all over the place sure.
    See ye all around the Forums so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 eice

Hello

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nadianelly

hi :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hows it going all, one more noob reporting in.
    Joined up mostly for the Airsoft forum, but you'll probably find me all over the place sure.
    See ye all around the Forums so.

wow nice to find another airsofter :P
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=830 here you are... hope to see you around

Welcome to all other new peoples :D

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

Hi guys,I am new to the world of computers,I am working my way through adverts.ie,and have only this very day figured out how to find the way into adverts.ie help desk....I am so green I didn't know what sticky or charter ment,for to know what to do.I get very lost at boards and the only way I can figure out where I am is to keep hitting the back button....SO if any of you see something looks or sounds as if its in the wrong place,please feel free to let me know and to tell me where it goes......PLEASE BE KIND AND USE LAYPERSON LANGUAGE,,I dont know computer talk...:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hi littlemis!

Big welcome to Boards and adverts, hope you enjoy your time here!

As you've found ads helpdesk and this forum, you're well on your way to being a member of our community :).

Any questions, please feel free to ask, we're here to help ;)

Steve.

littlemis wrote: »
    Hi guys,I am new to the world of computers,I am working my way through adverts.ie,and have only this very day figured out how to find the way into adverts.ie help desk....I am so green I didn't know what sticky or charter ment,for to know what to do.I get very lost at boards and the only way I can figure out where I am is to keep hitting the back button....SO if any of you see something looks or sounds as if its in the wrong place,please feel free to let me know and to tell me where it goes......PLEASE BE KIND AND USE LAYPERSON LANGUAGE,,I dont know computer talk...:)
    Take your time, I found it hard going at first, if you see something on the boards that you want to reply to just press the quote button and put your view wether its some you agree or disagree with. You will then press the return button on your computer. If you have made a mistake (I have made plenty myself and am computer literate) just press the edit button and correct you can do this by putting the mouse onto where u have made the mistake and either press the back button or the delete button the difference being that the back button will delete the words that u do not want to use and the delete button goes in front of the word that you want to delete ok play around that's what I do and do not panic (I used to) you will get it right ok enjoy:)

Steve wrote: »
    Hi littlemis!

Big welcome to Boards and adverts, hope you enjoy your time here!

As you've found ads helpdesk and this forum, you're well on your way to being a member of our community :).

Any questions, please feel free to ask, we're here to help ;)

Steve.

Thank you for the warm welcome,
    I expect I will be asking alot of questions,as I get:confused:very easily and somethings goes way over my head and I want to be able to understand,and find logic to everything.....MY lovely hubby calls me spock.....

margarite,
    Thank you for the advice and welcome.With such lovely helpful moderators and members like yourself,to help me out,advise and answer any questions I may have,I think I'm going to enjoy being on the sites..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 apojigo

Hello everyone,
    I am an agent between recruiter and job seekers and am new to this forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Thecouponman

hello everyone new 2 all this

The guy wrote: »
    I'm new, I live in West Dublin.

I'm not much on introductions obviously.

Why obviously just follow the boards and any helpful comment or whatever you just answer what part of West Dublin, enjoy yourself and you are very welcome:D:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 NUTZ_26

Hello people's :D

NUTZ_26 wrote: »
    Hello yourself what s happening.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22 raycah1

hi how's it going ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kyle S

Hi folks. I really don't know how to post new thread on here.
    I'm looking to post in travel/commuting section if there is such a thing.......
    Can anyone help me out??

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Kyle S wrote: »
    Hi folks. I really don't know how to post new thread on here.
    I'm looking to post in travel/commuting section if there is such a thing.......
    Can anyone help me out??

Thanks in advance

Hi and welcome :)

Here is the forum 'Commuting and Transport' - http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=246
    and here is 'Travel' - http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=901

Hope that helps.

NUTZ_26 wrote: »
    Hello your self and you are very welcome:P

• Advertisement

raycah1 wrote: »
    hi how's it going ?
    How s are you nice to hear from you good luck

Advertisement