Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭margarite

jobsirish wrote: »
    <snip>
    Yes I have done that and have the tea shirt but I also want to have a laugh at work and be able to go in and look forward to going in. I.T isn't always the easiest it all depends on the person teaching it, I made some mistakes but kept at and now have a great job and I laugh a lot as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 maudus

Hi All, i'm a newbie. Nice to meet you all :):). Maudus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 clcheapshoes

hi,all i am a new one here!glad 2 see everybody!

maudus wrote: »
    Hi All, i'm a newbie. Nice to meet you all :):). Maudus.
    Hi welcome please read the guidelines as they are part of the rules so enjoy yourself

You are very welcome, nice to have new people with new queries and helpful funny suggestions

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 emeraldlele

Hi I'm a newbie too :-)

Hi I'm a newbie too :-)
    Well you very very welcome enjoy yourself

I am glad to hear from you. u r very very welcome

littlemis wrote: »
    Hi guys,I am new to the world of computers,I am working my way through adverts.ie,and have only this very day figured out how to find the way into adverts.ie help desk....I am so green I didn't know what sticky or charter ment,for to know what to do.I get very lost at boards and the only way I can figure out where I am is to keep hitting the back button....SO if any of you see something looks or sounds as if its in the wrong place,please feel free to let me know and to tell me where it goes......PLEASE BE KIND AND USE LAYPERSON LANGUAGE,,I dont know computer talk...:)
    I hope this helps you will receive an e mail telling you that someone has answered your comment, a name will included on the e mail so just with the help of the mouse click on the blue (usually) telling you where the link is, look for the name and if you want to comment more then do so. ok

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Whoah buddy. It's pretty pointless spamming messages in this manner as they will most likely be deleted. If there's a topic you're interested in I might be able to point the way but seriously.
    Quality not quantity.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hey SnowSurfer, welcome to boards and FYI, this is one of the most watched threads on the site so if you're just tying to build postcount then be careful ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 SnowSurfer

Whoah buddy. It's pretty pointless spamming messages in this manner as they will most likely be deleted. If there's a topic you're interested in I might be able to point the way but seriously.
    Quality not quantity.

sorry I can't find any other posts to reply to so i can get to 25 posts =/ i dont generally do this...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hey Doc, long time no see :D

Steve wrote: »
    Hey SnowSurfer, welcome to boards and FYI, this is one of the most watched threads on the site so if you're just tying to build postcount then be careful ;).

Almost there haha at least someone's giving me a reason to post things!

SnowSurfer wrote: »
    sorry I can't find any other posts to reply to so i can get to 25 posts =/ i dont generally do this...
    What do you want 25 posts for? :confused: seriously.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=68053737#post68053737
    Dude you've already indicated your intentions on this thread.
    On this very thread. It doesn't take a lot of effort to usefully reply to some topics. Hell we could spend a few posts having a nice discussion about it now without all your other posts.

o/ steve. Indeed. Long time no see.
    Fan of classic rock? :D

What do you want 25 posts for? :confused: seriously.

Cuz it wont let me recieve messages to threads i start til i do =[ if ya havnt noticed im a noob at this haha

Cuz it wont let me recieve messages to threads i start til i do =[ if ya havnt noticed im a noob at this haha
    Dunno what you mean by that - there's no postcount restriction on replying or receiving replies to threads.

Yeah!!!, is there a forum here for it??? /jumps up and down.. :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=68053737#post68053737
    Dude you've already indicated your intentions on this thread.
    On this very thread. It doesn't take a lot of effort to usefully reply to some topics. Hell we could spend a few posts having a nice discussion about it now without all your other posts.

o/ steve. Indeed. Long time no see.

well that might be a better way to get to 25 posts haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

post #15

What TF IS THIS ABOUT?:mad:

• Advertisement

I believe it's post#15 mate.
    @Steve, there will be soon. It's right around the corner. I can feel it in my bones. My classic classic bones.

Im an annoying noob who couldn't wait to get to 25 posts so people could reply to my questions...

@Steve, there will be soon. It's right around the corner. I can feel it in my bones. My classic classic bones.
    Someday my friend, someday.

Im an annoying noob who couldn't wait to get to 25 posts so people could reply to my questions...
    As I said, people can reply no matter how many posts you have. :)

What was yore question?

As I said, people can reply no matter how many posts you have. :)

What was yore question?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056031539

when i posted it something popped up n said i couldnt recieve replies or private messages til i got to 25 posts =[

too late for my question now tho anyway im back in college...

when i posted it something popped up n said i couldnt recieve replies or private messages til i got to 25 posts =[

Your thread is visible and anyone can reply to it no matter how many posts you have. Looks like nobody has an answer for you tho. :(

Your thread is visible and anyone can reply to it no matter how many posts you have. Looks like nobody has an answer for you tho. :(

what was that about the 25 posts thing? something about stopping spam... which didnt work hahaha

Nah, the only thing you can't do is have a sig or post messages to someone's profile page until you have 25 posts. There's no restriction on people replying to your threads. I think there's also a 10 post restriction until the 'thanks' feature kicks in.

Good luck in college :)

Nah, the only thing you can't do is have a sig or post messages to someone's profile page until you have 25 posts. There's no restriction on people replying to your threads. I think there's also a 10 post restriction until the 'thanks' feature kicks in.

Good luck in college :)

awwwwwh brah all that desperate posting for nothing! thanks to all of ye for enlightening me anyway tho haha

n thank you for the luck :)

• Advertisement

awwwwwh brah all that desperate posting for nothing! thanks to all of ye for enlightening me anyway tho haha

n thank you for the luck :)
    Livin la vida loca dude... hope you enjoy your time here. :cool:

Advertisement