Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭margarite

AWard wrote: »
    Forgive me, I posted before introducing myself...

Hello, it's me.

Now back to your regularly scheduled forum...

:)
    You are very welcome, any problems just ask you will love it.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭AWard

Slopok wrote: »
    Ahhhh.......better now. Back in 2010
    Funny, you don't look any older...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ODuill

Newbie, Hi all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Aodhfinn

i looked at this site before and found it complex to use , post one two or three

Aodhfinn wrote: »
    i looked at this site before and found it complex to use , post one two or three
    Hi Aodhfinn, I found it difficult at first, but I just looked at what different people were saying, and whichever I found that I liked I just made a comment on that. You are very welcome:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 justy

Hi all find boards great

justy wrote: »
    Hi all find boards great
    What s your favourite part?:D:D

Hi Margarite I like Reading the athletic section as iam in running, it a great way to find information .For that matter on any subject ,what do you like here margarite what do you look up. Thanks justy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Batiste

hope to have an intergalatic experience

Batiste I sure you will

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 alexmax021

My name is Alex and I am new here, its my pleasure to join this community to find some information and good friends here.

Welcome alexmax

Hi Margarite I like Reading the athletic section as iam in running, it a great way to find information .For that matter on any subject ,what do you like here margarite what do you look up. Thanks justy
    I love reading as well, I love a mystery with twist kinds of books, how about you, I am not into running but do like walking, I have other hobbies as well. Thank you Justy.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 obi wan

Hi ,may the force be with you all

obi wan wrote: »
    Hi ,may the force be with you all
    May the 'White Light' guide to all good things in life that you deserve.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DecQ

Hello all on Boards. Another Newbie. Finding it hard to type let alone use the site...all thumbs and dodgy keyboard....Is there any hope???

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Ilovemyfire

Hello! Still trying to find my way round this site! :)

I usually look for just about anything that interests me, and looking for things to do that I would not previously being able to do.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭brianthelion

Hi My name is Brian,I live in London Ontario Canada,I was born on Downpatrick road in Crumlin Dublin,I married my wife Barbara,who is from Captains road in Crumlin we emigrated to Canada in 1981.We have 4 sons and 1 daughter and 5 Grandsons and 1 Grandaughter

Hi My name is Brian,I live in London Ontario Canada,I was born on Downpatrick road in Crumlin Dublin,I married my wife Barbara,who is from Captains road in Crumlin we emigrated to Canada in 1981.We have 4 sons and 1 daughter and 5 Grandsons and 1 Grandaughter
    You firstly very welcome, at long last someone of nearly my own age, I live in Leixlip, Co. Kildare. I was born and raised in a place where you ll need an up to date passport, in other words Drumcondra, I have two children one of each and no grand kids as of yet. So what are your interests? What brought you to the Boards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rawalt

Hi @ all:)

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hairy Nipples 87

Any tips on how to use this site effectively? i really wanna get involved in the football forum and need to send 50 posts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Any tips on how to use this site effectively? i really wanna get involved in the football forum and need to send 50 posts?

Just find an area of the site that interests you be it TV/Movies/Politics and find a thread that grabs your attention, read what has been posted to date and join in

Posting randomly here and there just to get to 50 posts will take longer as those posts will end up being deleted

Also each forum has its own rules and culture so take a little time to get to know the place before jumping it, it will make things easier for you

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Please don't spam irrelevant posts just to gain 50 posts as they may be deleted as The Recliner says, and could result in your account being banned, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kayleigh12

Good evenin' all...
    Am new to these here parts....
    K12:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 G__D

Howiyaaaaaaaaa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 mausram

hello everyone :D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Kayleigh12 wrote: »
    Good evenin' all...
    Am new to these here parts....
    K12:D

Welcome to Kayleigh to boards. The start of your new life starts now :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    G__D wrote: »
    Howiyaaaaaaaaa

Hi G__D, enjoy exploring boards. There is a lot of it to get lost in.
    mausram wrote: »
    hello everyone :D :P

Greetings mausram. enjoy you stay.

DecQ wrote: »
    Hello all on Boards. Another Newbie. Finding it hard to type let alone use the site...all thumbs and dodgy keyboard....Is there any hope???
    You are welcome, take your time with typing, it will improve ha ha seriously you are very welcome. I would call them opinions on what people like to discuss through the boards or on the boards they are called threads, so you see a thread that you like go to the last page see what they are saying on that on put on your thread:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Noxcloud

Hey. :) I'm new to Boards but have used forums before in the past so I should get around here alright. Any expierienced members have any words of wisdom?

Advertisement