Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Junglekross

Hi, i'm a new member. I play guitar and I really like the genre classic rock, rock-blues. I love Telecaster and my myth is Keith Richards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ilovenerf

Hello good men and women of the forums!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 10 Toe Runner

Hi All

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Stanley62

Looking forward to adventure !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭gargleblaster

Hello. Been lurking for a bit, finally read a post that motivated me to want to log in and thank them for it, and realized I couldn't do that yet. So instead of that, I'm saying hello.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Only1Rovers

Hi I'm not all that new, but don't post too often. I want to pose a question on the techie page forum, but I've not made the required number of post on boards.ie to do so.... :(

Any suggestion, bar post another 10/15 posts?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Raffeal

Hello all,

@ only1rovers

I've a similar problem, another 8 posts should do the trick, counting this one 7

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hi, i'm a new member. I play guitar and I really like the genre classic rock, rock-blues. I love Telecaster and my myth is Keith Richards!
    We have a rock / metal forum. But no classic rock forum yet. I'm fighting for it but it isnt going well.
    Three years ago I was more confident :D
    Hi I'm not all that new, but don't post too often. I want to pose a question on the techie page forum, but I've not made the required number of post on boards.ie to do so.... :(

Any suggestion, bar post another 10/15 posts?
    Raffeal wrote: »
    Hello all,

@ only1rovers

I've a similar problem, another 8 posts should do the trick, counting this one 7
    Hi guys,
    There should be no problem with you making these posts now.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055758213 is a link to show you how to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Ste1605

Hows everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭lamoss

Hello everyone, on this cold and frosty evening :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Aergem

Hi everyone just joined and am trying out the ropes :o !

Not sure how all this works but my main reason for registering was to ask a question about Armour (dessicated thryoid) and inquire about its availability in Ireland. How do I do that? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Rock & Metal: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=137
    Jazz & Blues: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=415

Enjoy :D
    Aergem wrote: »
    Not sure how all this works but my main reason for registering was to ask a question about Armour (dessicated thryoid) and inquire about its availability in Ireland. How do I do that? :confused:
    Your best bet would probably be "Long Termm Illness": http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=862

There's a thread at http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055537974 which you'd probably find the most beneficial.

Thank you very much! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6 DustyBuzz

Hello forum,

Guess this is the best place to start.
    Serious amount of content on here.
    looking forward to browsing it all.

If anyone wants me I'll be in motors.

:D
    Regards AJ

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Andre80Johnson

Hi Guys. Long time reader, glad to have joined Boards at last.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 bimlico

Welcome in Andre. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Jack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 e2e

We have a rock / metal forum. But no classic rock forum yet. I'm fighting for it but it isnt going well.

Keep ****ing that chicken!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭whacker00

greetings boards , deecent amount of info available, here goes :D:D

Good for you Adrian. I hope you enjoy your time on Boards.

John

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Dalglish

Hi All,
    Just joined today and looking forward to some interesting reads on here. Hope for some political and footie chat on here, just saw the minnows of Blackpool robbed by the devils of Manchester and will watch Vincent Browne later for more madness :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 menelaus

Hello world! (of boards)

Hi guys and welcome to the Boards. I hope you have an enjoyable time here. It's a world of interesting and sometimes very useful information.

Best

John:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 DaithiRi1

Hi there:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 andunstar

hello everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Mick Myster

And so it Begins!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

hello everybody
    finally got around to joining even though been reading posts for quite a while now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭seafood dunleavy

hello everybody.
    im biding my time until I can post in the soccer forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 A Very Pointy Stick

Hello everyone! I thought it was about time I signed up to this website since I've been reading it for a while. I want to join in! My boyfriend also reads a lot of forums so I want to find one of my own to see what all the fuss is about.

I look forward to talking with you all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 HevyKevy

Hi there, always google whenever I'm looking for info on various things and Boards topics keep coming up so I thought I'd better join.

Can't believe the amount of sections and can only imagine what info they contain.

Might have to take a few weeks/months off work to get through it all!!!

Advertisement