Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Cas.

hey guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 malatesta

Sikkbones wrote: »
    Howdy everyone
    New member.Just want to say hi to everybody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Inkblot

Hi there - following the board for a while now, decided to join, because of several interesting topics I'd like to continue. Am not Irish, but studying in Ireland atm.

Noobie question: Is the thank you button only available after a certain number of posts, because I cannot find it anywhere? Thank you in advance. :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello there.

You need a minimum of 25 posts for the "Thanks" button to be available for use.
    Inkblot wrote: »
    Hi there - following the board for a while now, decided to join, because of several interesting topics I'd like to continue. Am not Irish, but studying in Ireland atm.

Noobie question: Is the thank you button only available after a certain number of posts, because I cannot find it anywhere? Thank you in advance. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Inkblot

Thank you very much for that information. That helps a lot. :) It was just that I couldn't find this information anywhere on the helpdesk. But maybe I just didn't look hard enough. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

It's alright. That's what this forum is for! This place is fairly big when you're new. Once you learn your way around you'll be fine. Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 gems1183

hi all:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Candelabra

Still am not sure how to use this site properlybut hi to all

Candelabra wrote: »
    Still am not sure how to use this site properly but hi to all

Find a forum that interests you, like Music for example, have a look at the current discussions or start one yourself, and just join in. It's that easy!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 MiamTea

Hello.......?

• Advertisement

Hello!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 SuzieDsouza

Hi,

This is Suzie interested in making money online and Wish to share the knowledge here and get some from other members too ...

I am not much into designing but i still i got few sites and trying to do seo for those... actually trying to learn search engine optimization ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Minou

Hi there,

Just got engaged to boyfriend last saturday, looking for rings :-)

Congratulation! I imagine you'll be in good company in the Weddings, Marriage & Civil Partnership forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 happyturtle

Hi :)

Hi! Welcome to boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dee1974

Hi all..another newbie... x

• Registered Users Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭wal100

Hi Everybody :)

Another Newbie finding my way :) around.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 beanz1

slainte:)

Greetings to dee1974, wal100 and beanz1! Feel free to ask for directions if you get lost!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭wal100

psni wrote: »
    Greetings to dee1974, wal100 and beanz1! Feel free to ask for directions if you get lost!
    Greetings :)

Gradually finding my way Thanks ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hels44

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SHELERIN 2

seanie b wrote: »
    hello boards.ie,im sean and ive been a surfaholic for nearly 5 years now...
    Just opened the site myself and to the side there was an ad for cream eggs is it me or does that ad not seem a bit obsene.!!!

How is an ad for confectionary obscene?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Tamaradrama

Hello everyone,

New here just thought I'd say hello :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Mavv

Hi there! I'll be reading first before I write sth.
    Good forum, a lot of informations here!
    rgds Mavv

Welcome to boards Tamaradrama and Mavv!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 sugarplumkin

Another newbie just joined and saying hey!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Doris..

Newbie :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭bouncybul

h e l l o hello

Advertisement