Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

...fresh victims for my ever-growing army of the undead...

- sir, you have to let go of the button.
    - aw, son of a -

• Registered Users Posts: 9,119 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I'm not (that) new but I never did this after I registered so I feel I've missed out on an extremely important process here.

Umm, hi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 MsMolko

Hi everyone, I'm Vicki and I hav 1 friend here, but I want some more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lainey0905

Too many forums...... where do I start :eek: :eek: :eek: Uhm... here I guess :rolleyes: Hi all :D

Edited - First post and I can't even spell....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 untitled2

Hi!!

I've been lurking for awhile now. As a prospective first time homeowner (and girl) I'll probably spend most of my time in the diy section… or is there a thread "I'm finally becoming an adult, how do I cope?"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭SandhillRoad

Hello out there.

image00113io9ka.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Oh, I have been on here a while now, but never formally greeted you all, so allow me to take this opportunity to say

HELLO EVERYONE,
    HOW ARE YOU?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 User_13

Hi there people. I'm new. I'm no newbie, n00b, or noob to posting on Cloud's boards. I'm a member of boards.jp and love it there. I just recently discovered boards.ie and popped in to see what all the fuss was about. Again, just saying hi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 qweqwe

hello all...

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Frederick

Helloooo there.........:D

R.I.P Dutchboy...............long live Frederick!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭DIRTY69

HI there:v:
    ...greetings from the capital of culture
    Bus%20Shelter%20Ad%20Cork-September2004.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Welcome to boards!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭micosavo

Eh...Hi...Sorry about the delay...had put the kettle on!

Made the account a few years ago while in college and totally forgot about it! Got sent a link today from somebody in work about the NTL thread and read it. Then decided to register and was told my username was used up. And I thinking "used up?...But its my name!" Checked out the profile and saw that the guy was exactly interested in the same things as me! lol, so I tried one of my auld passwords and lo and behold...in i go! :p

Well, a long time overdue, "Hi Everybody, nice to see you all"

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

micosavo wrote:
    Eh...Hi...Sorry about the delay...had put the kettle on!

Made the account a few years ago while in college and totally forgot about it! Got sent a link today from somebody in work about the NTL thread and read it. Then decided to register and was told my username was used up. And I thinking "used up?...But its my name!" Checked out the profile and saw that the guy was exactly interested in the same things as me! lol, so I tried one of my auld passwords and lo and behold...in i go! :p

Well, a long time overdue, "Hi Everybody, nice to see you all"

:)

haha 5 and a half years,nice
    but welcome though ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Wonderman

new here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Medbhia

Just saying hello to everyone so ''Hello!'', I'm new here, can't get over how big these boards are! Much to explore....:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Welcome stranger :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

User_13 wrote:
    Hi there people. I'm new. I'm no newbie, n00b, or noob to posting on Cloud's boards. I'm a member of boards.jp and love it there. I just recently discovered boards.ie and popped in to see what all the fuss was about. Again, just saying hi.
    ooh, who are you over there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭monroe

Hi there,

I joined a while back but never started posting as I got involved in another forum..dedicated to one of my hobbies ;o) However there seems to be great banter here and lots of useful info in a local Irish context so I thought I'd join and say hello..

I'm a post grad student in DCU so any opportunity to avoid studying is welcome.....

Looking forward to reading and posting...

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭NoDayBut2Day

Welcome :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 ReallyDeadThing

Heylo! I'm new to boards.ie; just thought I'd finally check it out and see what all the fuss is about. It looks interesting, and of course it's Irish, so I think I'm going to have fun here.

I'm 18 (I'll be 19 tomorrow!) and I'm "studying" computer science in Trinity. I'm into music as well as computers; I love metal! (But not love metal :p)

Well, sin é. See you around!

-Liam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭monroe

now i don't want to be bitch slapped this early but,,,,,,,,

what a ****e welcome

maye boards.ie is too clique?, to need new members?

or maybe i'm wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Demetrius

Hello everyone. I joined about an hour ago and I think this is a cool site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

not only is it a cool site but we're also cool people:cool: ....:D
    Welcome one and all..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Heeeel-loooooo?! *looks around nervously*

Hope to "see" you all around the boards.....off to have a nosey around & see if what ^ said is true ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Greetings Earthlings! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Demetrius

Welcome Corkonian

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Hello nice person :)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭onesoma

hello there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭gloobag

First post. Huzzah! Oh, and howdy!

Advertisement