Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Calveyka

Hi finally joined up after lurking about for awhile now just to figure out how to use this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭cailinrua2011

i im new here not really sure how to go about using site any help would be appreciated:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

i im new here not really sure how to go about using site any help would be appreciated:)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056232089

that should give you the gist of the basics at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 theirishwizard

The board has been useful when searching for stuff so joined yesterday, very good for info

Patrick :D :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 wolffe

Hi there, I'm new here, hope I'll find some useful threads and discussion topics around. Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Good morning everyone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Mawbish

Hello everyone,

Glad to be here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭cailinrua2011

Spear wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056232089

that should give you the gist of the basics at least.

thanks spear:)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭snugglebear

Hi, bit late posting here :)

Just wondering if there is any difference between the post reply and quick reply button, when posting ??

Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hi, bit late posting here :)

Just wondering if there is any difference between the post reply and quick reply button, when posting ??

Thanks

Quick reply is just that, a quick method to reply with no major editing features. The plain reply option brings up the full editor with all the options, image embedding, Youtube videos etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 irishy

Hello from a lost newbie. Try to get to grips with it here:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21 tom22413

Hello to everyone, finally joined up after lurking about for awhile :):)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hi newbies!

Welcome all to boards!
    It's a great place. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Irish Warri0r

Hi everyone can someone tell me how many posts you need before you can start thanking people?:confused:

Hi everyone can someone tell me how many posts you need before you can start thanking people?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭amandaf675

Im Newish :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 rockysdad

Hi All :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 YolkFace

WORD !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tord

Hello people, I am a 22 year old from Dublin but I am currently living in Tasmania, Launceston. (That's in Australia if you are slow on the locations) Just dropping by to say hi and mainly just have a nice discussion.

Tord wrote: »
    Hello people, I am a 22 year old from Dublin but I am currently living in Tasmania, Launceston. (That's in Australia if you are slow on the locations) Just dropping by to say hi and mainly just have a nice discussion.

Then you might be in a good position to help people out here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1121

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Queen of Pots

-> Newbie <-

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Lycoge

Hi all,

Not new to boards, just havent been on in a good while. Got engaged last week, so back on boards to pick many brains on weddings!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 JeeLuna

Been I join this for years! Now I have an iPhone I can! So hi all!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭Bactidiaryl

hi everybody.this is my first post.looking looking forward to good times and garnering interesting and useful information on boards.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭Bactidiaryl

glad i got that monkey off my back...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Paul.C

hello

• Registered Users Posts: 34 passion

well tis my first time here and since i was born blonde and not doing my share of getting rid of the stereotype, it may take me awhile to get used to it all. I love the introduction ha! you love muppets, yet you cant be one??? haha. my kind of funny:D anyways hey to all:)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Welcome. Hope you enjoy yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 DixNeuf

Evenin' all.

First post out of the way!
    Looking forward to joining the discussion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

I think I'm a bit far off for a newbie but I only found this now.....
    Back on topic: Hello and good evening to you all

Advertisement