Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 beltofawetfish

Hey hey, new to this so take it easy on me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭axle108

great site. thanks for the mail for newbies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 rugby lover

Hey everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 4 numen

Hello everyone! Im new here!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Lilydale

Hi everyone, just joined today and hope you will be good to me as a newbie and a slight oldie! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ironwalk

Hi folks. Decided to join after getting good advice on a few things. No more lurking. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 luv2dance

haha, I was a lurker too. There are quite a few interesting people here. Hello everyone :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Good to see so many ex-lurkers come out of the closet and join the community. Welcome one and all!

It just got to the point where I felt like a stalker. It was an uncomfortable experience for a 20 year old woman. In the end, I had no choice.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Well we've got plenty of forums to keep a 20 year old woman busy around here. Feel free to jump in to any discussion you see going on, or if you prefer, you can just watch the discussions that are currently happening right now at the main page - www.boards.ie - and click into any one that you think might interest you.

Welcome aboard!

• Advertisement

thank you very much. will do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 stircrazy

Hello all!

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saorenza

I am a long time lurker and first time poster. Figured it was time I logged on and contributed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭garroff

Welcome
    you will find very good advice here. I joined some time ago....no regrets.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Hi, first post, just saying hello! Never joined a forum before, despite being online for perhaps 14+ years. I've really enjoyed reading posts here and the site is very useful for all sorts of info. Thanks!

Well now you've got 14+ years of info to share so get posting! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

yeah, most of it useless!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭pearLxx

just saying hi..im a newbie from asia. philippines to be exact..i hope you like me and hope too that i can have friends here..thank you..

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭scudodave

Hi new to all this. Have been reading bargain alerts for some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Hello all.

Thought I'd introduce myself here. I've been looking for a forum to join and have been very impressed with the variety of things you can discuss here. There doesn't seem to be many other forums out there with this sort of variety. It's usually just topic specific whereas here there seems to be something for everyone. Have been a previous twitter user but am a bit disgruntled with it. It seems too impersonal and I struggle to state a decent opinion in 120 characters. Hopefully this forum will be my new twitter/waste of time...

I'm 21, student, live in Manchester. I'm English but try not to hold it against me (or being a student for that matter!). I'm from an Irish background if that can appease you - family come from County Galway - and I've always loved my trips over to Ireland. Big Manchester United fan. Season ticket holder for the last two seasons although haven't renewed this year down to costs but will try to get to a few matches when I can. Looks like I have to wait to 50 posts before I can start discussing all that though :eek:. Also interested in films, politics, keeping fit and am addicted to quite a few American dramas at the moment.

I look forward to chatting to you all :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 LilmissEl

Hey peeps ;) Just joined, gna need to get used to how things wrk on here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dvitendi

Hi all!

Long time reader, first time poster :D

dvitendi wrote: »
    Hi all!

Long time reader, first time poster :D

Merged with Introductions thread

• Registered Users Posts: 23 anushka

pearLxx wrote: »
    just saying hi..im a newbie from asia. philippines to be exact..i hope you like me and hope too that i can have friends here..thank you..
    Hi
    I'm new to the site too, so 'Hello' I hope you enjoy the site and Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 anushka

luv2dance wrote: »
    haha, I was a lurker too. There are quite a few interesting people here. Hello everyone :)
    Hi from another lurker, I joined because I read an article in one of the forums which stopped me from making a big mistake. Will be forever greatful to the poster. Mind you I went into a forum I should not have been in because I did'nt wait to read the rules properly got a Mod slap and I deserved it. Love this site hope you enjoy it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 NEWMAMMY01

hi every new mammy new to boards.ie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 I am I said

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking for a wee while, Today I
    decided to take the plunge and register to post.

Welcome. There's a forum for just about every hobby out there so you're bound to find a few that will become favourites of yours in no time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Cookiehoney

Hi everybody...I'm feeling a little under the weather....just found out my man of 10 yrs is cheating on me...what to do...I want to talk to somebody.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Cookiehoney

having a hard time navigating this forum...never been on one before..would someone please tell me where to post about my cheating man and the woman who is calling my house...I don't know what to do

Advertisement