Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the Relationship Issues forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1174

for the more general navigation, viewing at this level:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/

might make the structure more readily apparent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 swan19

Hi Everybody...I'm new...obviously!!! Joined because I love "meeting" new and interesting people...I'm opinionated and love hearing other people's opinions tooo...at the minute I'm a bit lost on here..hopefully will get the hang of it soon...(",)

Oh and does anybody know how you keep track of threads you have posted?? I thought they would be in the section "my threads" but they're not!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

swan19 wrote: »
    Oh and does anybody know how you keep track of threads you have posted?? I thought they would be in the section "my threads" but they're not!!
    If you click on your own username, and then click on "View Public Profile" you should see "Find all thread started by" followed by your username on the "Statistics" tab. That ought to do it.

Shield wrote: »
    If you click on your own username, and then click on "View Public Profile" you should see "Find all thread started by" followed by your username on the "Statistics" tab. That ought to do it.

Thanks a million :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 emilou21

I am from Australia.
    I am here to meet new people and am obsessed with helping the world eliminate obesity and diabetes one person at at time!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mrs Tiggs

Hi folks.

Reasonably new here! I joined last year to check out the weather forum and am back again now because of ex Katia. I figured I'd introduce myself this time and start posting instead of lurking! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Theresia

Hello everybody,

I am new here. Hope to find my way here. I am from the Netherlands and very interested in Irish history and everything that has to do with Ireland. Have been there 9 times. So I know your country a little.

Greetings from the Netherlands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 littlemuffin26

as said before,new to this!!long time lurker and biting the bullet now :D think everyone at boards has done a great job with this site....soooo interesting and topical great job :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Well, go ahead and get stuck in to whatever forums you think will interest you the most. Welcome aboard!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Chad Kevin

Hi all , this is Kevin and i am new here on this forum. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Dravenn

Hello,
    My name is Dravenn.I hope that I got much data and knowledge of many things and also the information and other kind of the threads mentioned at the forum.
    portland boot camp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭bridgemond

Hello all. joined up awhile back but never posted. Names Richie, From cork. Site looks good but man I find it hard to navigate. Also I cant seem to put up a pic for my avatar

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

bridgemond wrote: »
    Hello all. joined up awhile back but never posted. Names Richie, From cork. Site looks good but man I find it hard to navigate. Also I cant seem to put up a pic for my avatar

Try viewing at this level:

to see the overall structure.

For the avatar, it's user CP -> edit avatar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭bridgemond

Spear wrote: »
    Try viewing at this level:

to see the overall structure.

For the avatar, it's user CP -> edit avatar.

Thanks, Much easier to view like that:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dimpey

Hi Everybody,

I hope this is going to be some kind of adventure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭joey mich

Hi everyone .Im new here too..hope to be friends with you

• Registered Users Posts: 38 cheeeesecake

Hey all!

Joined a while ago but haven't been on in an age. Just going through a break up (sympathy please ha!!) and looking to maybe make some friends because I am a complete loner!!

Gail :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 catherine zhong

hey all,
    i am new here,:) i may try my best not to be txtposter.
    need all your help.

catherine zhong:p

Do you need any help in particular?

• Advertisement

I read your notice"don't be txtposter". i think i may not be good at that. Learn from all of you. :p

Yes, text speak is banned from this site for good reason. It promotes good literacy and makes posts much easier to read. Win/Win.

Enjoy your time on boards!

Shield wrote: »
    Yes, text speak is banned from this site for good reason. It promotes good literacy and makes posts much easier to read. Win/Win.

Enjoy your time on boards!

Thanks, i'll follow you as soon as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Yalu

Hello there!

I hope I'm posting correctly.

...and I too dislike txtspk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 CouirkyMz

Hi I'm Couirkymz or quirky cork girl, just thought I'd finally say hello everyone (sheepish smile and wave)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Dori Dude

Hi Folks,

Newbie checking in!

I'm known to be a 'Grammar Nazi' on some other forums so I guess I'll fit in! LoL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 domonic

Hi everyone.I'm from the west and proud of it.Interested in motorbikes (I have 4) and VWs.On the lookout for a nice Golf at the moment but one of the bikes has to go first.DAMM those bankers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jebajogem

Hello!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 formysins

Looking forward to reading my way through the many sections of this fine forum!

Who knows, I might even be in a position to offer a bit of advice too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jos87

I'm a newbie here and I feel all vulnerable.....have a bit to learn! :confused:

Advertisement