Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 formysins

Jos87 wrote: »
    I'm a newbie here and I feel all vulnerable.....have a bit to learn! :confused:

Welcome, I'm sure we're in good hands!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭rosb

Hi everyone
    Just starting on boards, looking forward to taking part. I have never been on anything like this before. Have been looking at this for a while as a guest, but decided to jump in and register. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 juliann

Hi all, just joined today it will probably take me a while to find my way around...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dee47

Me too I am new posting here but have been a member for some time ...looking forward to getting to know the ropes round here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 driton

Hello to all boards.ie users !!!
    so good to join to this group, and so many people here waw !:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭maygitchell

Harro!

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭rich.d.berry

Hi, new here. Found this site because of a cycling related query. Loads of posts and very active in the cycling section and loads more sections too. This forum could turn out to be be a real time waster ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Stacey.

Hi y'all, I'm new here :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Welcome along new members :)

Any questions? feel free to ask in this forum. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hi all. Joined a while back and loving it. This is a breath of fresh air to me. Been in stitches looking at a few posts already which does look odd when my fella has no idea what I'm reading. I'm a proud Kilkenny cat:) boards.ie rocks:-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

You were doing ok till you said you were from Kilkenny.. :p

(only kidding, welcome along :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Steve wrote: »
    You were doing ok till you said you were from Kilkenny.. :p

(only kidding, welcome along :D)
    Nothing wrong with Kilkenny at all:D great place so it is. Liam's back home after his awful year in Tipperary:) he was very homesick altogether bless him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Hawaii :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 TheLunans

Just saying Hi,

I am new to the board. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Living in Scotland but come back to Eire quite often..

Linda

juliann wrote: »
    Hi all, just joined today it will probably take me a while to find my way around...

:confused: I'm lost, haven't got the hang of things at all, don't even know what I'm looking for. All seemed straightforward until I registered. I enjoyed reading posts as a guest but now that I'm a member I'm finding it daunting...

Snap. I am panicking in case I break the rules. Loads of things to remember.. especially before an exam I know I am going to fail.

Linda:)

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭SeamusFX

Hello to all boardsies!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 zarah2

hi everyone

Hello again, this is not an easy forum to follow.

Just saying hi to all those who have said hi. Hope everyone is enjoying the wet weather - or are we only ones to have it...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 StarMom

Hi not sure where to post but Im new here and just saying hello :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Eoinos

Hello everyone :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jojotheeskimo

hi all! another newbie to be acknowledged!! :D :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sitka

Welcome to you all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cruffystyle

Hello all, Glad to have finally joined so I can participate in the com.unity without always being on the outside looking in. Thanks to all posters for making this such a vibrant section of the interwebs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 yehslaw

Hello everyone. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

Hi everyone. I joined a few months ago but I'm going to start posting stuff, and try to help folks along the way!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭Kranium

Hi everyone I'm new here and 18 yr old student (female)
    The AH people appear to think Ive been here before but I'm not sure why

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sitka

Welcome Kranium,enjoy.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭Kranium

Advertisement