Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Hi friends!!!

New to forum..Hope to have a good time and healthy discussion here....:)
    A Fan of White Collar are ya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nealcaffrey

A Fan of White Collar are ya?
    yes..big fan of that series....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 eskimo88

hellloooo :D
    Think its time i started posting on here rather than lurking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 GeoJr

Hello. This is my first post. I am a new member.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bangor

Hi I am new here, hope to get to know you all evevtually.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 TheDude78

Hi Guys

Delighted to be on here and posting;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Boabiegringo

Howaya Lads :D

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭SAHMOM

Hi All,
    New this this so wondering has anyone any advice about how to get started. ie start threads etc??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 duckeyboy

hello 2 everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭SoulTrader

hello and welcome

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 82 ✭✭CajunOnTour

Hi everyone.

Anyone know where I can find a botany thread? - I have some questions about a humongous fungus growing out the back!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hi everyone.

Anyone know where I can find a botany thread? - I have some questions about a humongous fungus growing out the back!

Gardening would know most likely:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1059

• Registered Users Posts: 23 anushka

Hi,
    I wish everyone a happy and peaceful New Year

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sitka

What about a photo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Happyatm

Greetings!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Abundant Family Church

Hi Folks - I'm new here - I head up a Chrstian Church located in Bluebell, and just wanted to say hi and I look forward to contributing to any general topics over the next few months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jhem Hussy

Hello friends,

This is Jhem Hussy and I am new member just come to this community forum. I am really feeling good to be out here since I am a regular reader of the forum . I would like to say that this community caught my attraction as I am always look out for knowledge. There fore I am really looking forward to a happy and enjoyable experience.

Best Regards
    Jhem Hussy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ziggy star dust

Hello all been lurking for a couple of weeks and thought it was time to start posting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mentalist101

Registered a while ago but never posted, so i thought i'd say hi and Happy new year to all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11 tango alpha

hello :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 tango alpha

been registered here for a while but never got round to posting.. just remembered why.. its so hard to figure out at first how to even post.. must have taken me easily 10 mins to figure out how i go about posting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Raladic

Hello World.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 funnyMan101

hi there im from dublin and said id join !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 funnyMan101

hello there !

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Skysfalling

always decent to start off with an introduction, so hi! i've been reading boards for years but only recently decided to join up. time to see if i have anything to contribute!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ste106gti

hello everybody, just saying hello. been reading the forums the last few months. so i said i join in the fun.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Scamaill

Hi, new to Boards. I have replied to threads but I dont have a Start New Thread Icon on my screen. Can anyone help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

Scamaill wrote: »
    Hi, new to Boards. I have replied to threads but I dont have a Start New Thread Icon on my screen. Can anyone help?
    It probably has something to do with your spamming all over the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AnkushBaghel

Hello friends,

Great meeting you. I thought this is the right place to introduce myself. I am Ankush Baghel. I want to meet new people and discuss about various topics here. I have been lurking here since a couple of months and now I became a member here. Now I am excited to take part in the discussion, all I need is your cooperation and support. Hope I can get that.

Thanks a lot.
    Ankush

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Eoin247

Hey all,

Just gona make my first post here. I was looking around the forum for a few days before I decided to join. Been on many forums before so I'm hoping to enjoy my time here.

Advertisement