Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Just curious - Why have you come to an Irish forums site when you are in Texas, and there are several over there that would be closer to you and would discuss things that are more relevant to you, your surroundings and culture?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Hello here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 txsweet

Dont laugh...well last night i was just randomly searching the internet...you know the big black hole...and just kept getting deeper and deeper and i ...well i ended up here...so Im in another country?

Hi Charlie;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Yes. This is mainly used by people living in Ireland because it's based in Ireland and owned by an Irish company.

Read sections 1 to 3 of this link to let you know what this site is and how it works.

• Advertisement

ok, thank you, now I really feel like an idiot. But hey if any of you ever want to come visit Texas. let me know..I'll show you around...maybe not the whole state but at least Austin. So i'll bow out gracefully and say Im sorry.

Feel free to stay around. We do have a forum for the USA here for our friends from across the water. Why not hang around that forum and you never know who you might meet and from where!

Thank you, you are a sweetheart!....I actually was just going to check out the sex forum...LOL. Did I say that?

You need to become a Subscriber to access that forum I'm afraid. Read sticky thread number 3 outside in the forum, and go down the end to read about how to become a Subscriber.

Yes...actually i did see that. Oh well, damn my luck.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Enjoy the rest of your time on here, and we hope you come back soon. Us gentle Irish folk are friendly and welcoming. "There's no such thing as strangers, only friends you haven't met".

Goodnight!

Sweet dreams, and Thank you for being so very kind~~~

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Auction in Action

Hello everyone. Hoping to find new thing here and enjoy learning from you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭morgan2009

hi all am from louth,
    looking to find out as much as pos about the recruitment in the fire service,
    i no its almost inpossible to get in but add still like to give it my worst lol
    i was in the irish defence forces, so hopping this will stand to me,
    anyhow any info will be great
    thanks mc,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

morgan2009 wrote: »
    hi all am from louth,
    looking to find out as much as pos about the recruitment in the fire service,
    i no its almost inpossible to get in but add still like to give it my worst lol
    i was in the irish defence forces, so hopping this will stand to me,
    anyhow any info will be great
    thanks mc,

Hi welcome to boards. Emergency services covers everything.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1023

hondasam wrote: »
    Hi welcome to boards. Emergency services covers everything.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1023

thanks,:)

morgan2009 wrote: »
    thanks,:)

You are welcome, once you start reading there you will never leave it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 TECHNICALTOM

There certainly is an incredible range of interesting topics.

There certainly is an incredible range of interesting topics.
    yea its a class site, must be the biggest site in ireland, am getting lost in it lol

Oh it's the biggest by far!

The last time I questioned anyone about the size of this site, it was the biggest site in Ireland, getting 10 times the volume of hits that the Irish Independent gets every day, which was in second place.

Welcome to the site, and enjoy the discussions!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,912 ✭✭✭Bootup

Hi to all.I am from Merseyside,UK.Have posted on various forums,but a lot have folded.This looks a massive site,lots of subjects.Look forward to meeting new people here.
    Cheers:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 staysee

Hey! I'm Stacey! New to this site and new to Dublin! Hoping to make some friends in the alternative music scene! It can be quite lonely when you don't really know anyone :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

staysee wrote: »
    Hey! I'm Stacey! New to this site and new to Dublin! Hoping to make some friends in the alternative music scene! It can be quite lonely when you don't really know anyone :(
    Alright stace,

Music Forums are here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 staysee

Alright stace,

Music Forums are here.

Thank you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

Thank you :D
    No probs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭alandublin33

hey all , total newbie to this , really like what ive seen so far plus its already helped me solve a couple of problems which I couldnt find anywhere else on the net :D

Bootup wrote: »
    Hi to all.I am from Merseyside,UK.Have posted on various forums,but a lot have folded.This looks a massive site,lots of subjects.Look forward to meeting new people here.
    Cheers:D
    hey all , total newbie to this , really like what ive seen so far plus its already helped me solve a couple of problems which I couldnt find anywhere else on the net :D

Hi and welcome.:)

hi staysee an welcome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9 waysky

hey there! look forward to the banter....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 footballmad

Hello all!!

Advertisement