Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

adverts.ie/jobs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Stickman2

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Derek Tyrone

New to boards. My interests are energy efficient buildings, renewable energies and all the things that are associated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

New to boards. My interests are energy efficient buildings, renewable energies and all the things that are associated.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=109
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=875
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1514

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ratters2

Just saying hello, my virtual first time in a chat room. I'm going searching for forums--or are they fora?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

ratters2 wrote: »
    Just saying hello, my virtual first time in a chat room. I'm going searching for forums--or are they fora?

Hi and welcome to boards :)

Hi, hondasam, nice to hear from someone out there. MANY years ago I worked in TV when it was a new phenomenon, and occasionally a performer wd get a letter from a viewer asking if the performer could see the viewer watching on TV. I feel a little like that innocent now, coming late into the electronic world.

Fun,and looking forward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Little_Red

Hello Everyone, I am new on Boards.ie. I've heard a lot about you guys, thought I'd join in.

ratters2 wrote: »
    Hi, hondasam, nice to hear from someone out there. MANY years ago I worked in TV when it was a new phenomenon, and occasionally a performer wd get a letter from a viewer asking if the performer could see the viewer watching on TV. I feel a little like that innocent now, coming late into the electronic world.

Fun,and looking forward.

You will enjoy it, if you have any questions ask I will point you in the right direction.
    Little_Red wrote: »
    Hello Everyone, I am new on Boards.ie. I've heard a lot about you guys, thought I'd join in.

Hi little red, It's a big place, take your time getting around.

Hondasam, thanks and I'll lean on you if I stumble.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Little_Red wrote: »

Great way to pass time, Only joined myself last week and spend a lot of time on it. Some people very helpful and a lot of taughts and funny stories shared.

Enjoy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

íf you figure out what a charter is let me know lol .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Sean Mullen

hello

hello

Hi, welcome to boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Fair Mitty

Hi, I have my first post down now!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Hi,
    Welcome to boards, enjoy.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Sparklebutt

I missed this subforum when I first signed up, but hi! I've been lurking for a while now. :)

Hello all, and thanks for greetings. And farewell all, I'm off to find my forums. Looking forward to an adventure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 g money 2012

hi newbie here =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 g money 2012

can any 1 help me i have a rare st patrick.s colonial coin from 1640 in vg to fine condition had it valued today and would like to sell it =)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This isn't an ads site, try adverts.ie instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 babycham

Hello

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DealBraker

Hello and happy monday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kinkadethomas

happy.gif

Hi all.

I just started getting into the current generation of games 6 months ago or so. I thought Oblivion was kind of fun - however I found I wasn't being drawn into the game too much and was really just going from quest to quest. I was actually expecting Skyrim to be merely a great looking version of Oblivion - so I was not in a hurry to get it.

I've been playing it a few weeks now and it blew me away from day one. I haven't had a character go past level 18 yet as I was spending lots of time trying new characters out - I love creating new characters.

This site is fantastic. I am really impressed with the good natured the community is. People seem to be interested in contributing worthwhile content and being supportive. I really like the humour too. (Thank's to the person who posted gamerpoop. It's like Tim and Eric do Skyrim).

I've been enjoying reading about how people really role play their characters as well as great moments while playing. I really wish I was playing it on PC for those awesome mods!

Anyhow, thanks for the welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭grottyblotty

OOh. I love this site.been meaning to log on for ages

Big welcome to all the new posters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Robert Edmonds

hi all, saw the storm chasing tour thread in the science and weather section and wanted to provide some info. Apparently sounded kinda spammy, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Due North

Hi All,
    Well happy I finally registered.
    Indeed:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 billyboswell

another newbie 1st post hello all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 ScorpionRS

Hello all :)

Advertisement