Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introductions - Say Hello Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Toledo Tommy

Have been registered for a few years but have never actually posted before.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Fáilte!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Katie89

Hi all! New to the forum. I'm looking forward to getting to know some one you and helping/getting new information! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tosca jnr

How do, just gettin te hang of it!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Hi everyone, I'm new too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sephora29

Hi there...new to the board, and looking forward to being a regular..

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alonzomerrill

I am Alonzomerrill, New member of this forum. I would like to share my knowledge and ideas with you. It is my pleasure.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ellasommer

Hi Everyone , im also a newbie , great to be on board :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 looking2011

Hi,

I'm new here. Love running and trying to train for the Dublin city marathon in Oct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 warren99

Hi im new to boards.ie:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

not long here either :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

not long here either :)
    1000 posts ina month! lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 sheba 121

newbie here too......hello to all.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Tawneyowl

Hi !

• Registered Users Posts: 5 shirleym

Hi all,

Newbie just wants to say hello.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ruabriongloid

Damn this forum is huge. Sup bro's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Six Iron

Hi everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Catracho

oi
    nice forum
    came because of the euro girlies thread, wanted to contribute but can't unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 4 rflag

Hi all.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 dimpey

Hi all,
    Joined up with you guys last year but forget about posting thread.

I purchased an Acer Aspire Touchscreen desktop [Refurbished] in March 2012. Delighted with delivery and thought all my birthdays came at once. In May things started to go wrong and it crashed. Managed to bring back to Factory standards but telephoned them and they suggested I purchase a F-Secure package which I did.
    It crashed again. I reported it and for the past 4 weeks I have not been able to get anything on it. I emailed them and sent them a 3 page letter re what was coming up on the screen. I have telephoned numerous times there is no communication. I have got onto the Acer site and rang a telephone number for queries in S. Ireland and the lady answered was in India. She gave me a number which does not exist.
    I purchased it from Laptopsdirect and I didn't go into it likely I made some enquiries
    and made 3 calls to them before I actually decided to purchase. I am not technically minded but boy have I learned so much in the last 4 weeks.

I feel totally at a loss as what to do. I did write to Mastercard about it and threatened Joe Duffy on them. Not even a reply.
    Does anyone know whether If I purchased Word software is my answer. or was it a 3 month trial of the software I know the NORTON ONE WAS A MONTH'S TRIAL. Screen note at the moment is:The boot selection failed because a required device is unaccessible. I do not have any discs and there is no Manual with these computers.

Any ideas ? I am reluctant to send it back to them as I will be liable if it is a Software problem. I really would love some advice.

Sorry for being so long winded but you should see my file on it. Should I just grin and bear it or put it down to experience. I paid 406.euro. incl. p&p
    IT LOOKS FABULOUS BUT IT DOES NOT WORK.

Dimpey

• Registered Users Posts: 1 staffyface

helllllllllooooooooooo:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hello friends i am new in this forum site. love to be here!

What an odd choice of username, why did you pick that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Hay_man

Hi everyone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

Spear wrote: »
    What an odd choice of username, why did you pick that?
    :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 Postcards

Hi Every one,

I feel good to become member of boards.. I am here for sharing my business idea's and also getting some tips from members of this forum.. i am having Christmas cards printing business..

Have a colorful day ahead..

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Pockey

Hello all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭i_am_joey

hello everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Cointreau

Hello all!

Crikey, this place is massive! I hail from London but will soon be heading over your way for a couple of months for work. Is it alright for me to join in? Love the community on here - I haven't come across a UK equivalent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭i_am_joey

i have to admit, its a HUGE board.
    i actually thought i was doing an endless scroll with all the threads and topics.
    makes me wonder if every topic has been covered... :D

Advertisement