Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Number

Options
  • 16-04-2004 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

Argh, I can't find my CAO application number anywhere - I've already done the forms, but I need to start thinking about my change of mind form, and now I can't find the application anywhere. Can't find the confirmation sheet they sent in the post either... I have the online confirmation, but I can't find it anywhere on there. Any ideas where I might find it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Is it possible you gave it to your school, say if you did art, when you chose whether you were doing the craft or design paper?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

99.9 times out of 100 times the school whould have a copy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

Whens the change of mind form open anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Nah, I never gave it to the school - they probably still have it, just don't want to go asking our bollocks of a vice-principal to get it for me. I suppose I'll have to have another look around for it.

Change of mind forms are supposed to be out around the first week in May - I'm definetly changing around some of my preferences, so I thought I'd get it researched and ready to go during the Easter, seen as I have done zero study all through the break.

*So screwed*

Yeah I'm definitely going to change mine, I had medicine down first but I've had a change of [strike]heart[/strike] chordae tendinae (lol). I got a letter from a professor of physics at Maynooth, it was a generic thing but still, its the thought that counts, and I realised I'd be far happier doing physics. So its theoretical physics and maths at Maynooth for 500(!) points and 13 in a class. Amazingly its only 3 years too!

I managed to get the whole physics course revised, nearly all chemistry (just last organic chapter and oxidation/reduction left) and the plant left in biology. I'm screwed for applied maths though.

• Advertisement

Yeah, just found the CAO Number, stuck in one of my many, many folders.

You've no idea how guilty/pissed you made me with that "I managed to get the whole physics course revised, nearly all chemistry (just last organic chapter and oxidation/reduction left) and the plant left in biology. I'm screwed for applied maths though."

I'm thinking of starting physics today. Read an english novel. Revise the circle. Do an applied paper. Do four physics mechanics chapters. And thats probably a little optimistic.

When you say you revised the whole physics course - did you actually *learn* it, or just read over it?

Originally posted by PrecariousNuts
    I've had a change of [strike]heart[/strike] chordae tendinae (lol).

Ouch :dunno:

Lol i sent mine the night before the last date and only put on one course and have no idea what it was

Well I went through each chapter, underlined important stuff and learned it well. Then I did out about 4 exam questions related to the chapter to see if I could do them from my head. It went pretty smoothly. But chapters 1-14 are dead easy, I'm a bit dodgy on electricity still, mainly due to the hugeness of it all but I remember all the main points.

Originally posted by Kold
    Ouch :dunno:

Lol i sent mine the night before the last date and only put on one course and have no idea what it was

Wait, thats a running biology joke, I didn't actually have a heart transplant. You know when someone has a change of heart, ie changing their mind?

Wait, thats a running biology joke, I didn't actually have a heart transplant. You know when someone has a change of heart, ie changing their mind?

I wonder if it's still a joke when you have to explain it like that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

I got it...but I still don't get the krebs cycle :(

Lol i knew it was a joke, not a very good one though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

says Kold.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Whens the change of mind form open anyway?
    You can change online free on May the 1st I think, up to end of June.

Originally posted by oeNeo
    says Kold.
    I don't get it

Originally posted by Roller Toaster
    I got it...but I still don't get the krebs cycle :(

I think everybody got it.... but I think only one person thought it was good...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Originally posted by Kold
    I don't get it

Probably because you suffer from an acute form of clinical retardedness.

Wow, man, my soul... Or wait, was it because what you said made no sense and you're too ****ing retarded to admit it so you resorted to childish name calling?...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

Lay off him, it's not his fault hes lacking in ADP and NADP-

Advertisement