Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayo Women football Farce

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Originally posted by Alany
    I think you can, as far as i know an independant arbitrator can only advise and doesnt actually have any power.

yep thats correct

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭bdiddy

I heard a suggestion that Mayo should have paid the fine to charity which seems better than giving it to the CLG but still leaves Mayo with some acception of wrong doing.
    My sister plays underage inter-county football with Mayo(not sure if shes involved dis yr but has been for a while) and the thought that herself and her team-mates should miss out on a chance to play a county game with only a days notice because of something which was not thier fault is plain stupid.
    On a matter of principle and standing up 2 a bully Mayo were right, i usually hate to hear the constant flow of abuse thats leveled at the GAA as an organisation but on this particular occasion i think CLG na mban acted stupidly.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I heard a suggestion that Mayo should have paid the fine to charity which seems better than giving it to the CLG but still leaves Mayo with some acception of wrong doing.

Mayo agreed to pay the fine as long as the money was donated to charity.

Well as least it did not affects the girlies yesterday.
    Cora Staunton scored 1-10 out of 1-13.!!

If only she had balls!! And no smart comments now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Originally posted by yop
    If only she had balls!!

LMFAO

ya tit!

people in my comp science lab are looking at me weird.

/me chuckles some more

Advertisement