Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to stay in Dublin this summer?

Options
  • 16-04-2004 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

I'm going to have to spend a few weeks doing research in Dublin (city centre) this summer - any body got any ideas what sort of accomodation I could get for this time - I'm a student so it has to be fairly cheap but noisy places like hostels are out as I'll need to do a lot of work too.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

This should be pretty easy.

A lot of students keep their lease for the summer (rather than having to look again in the Autumn), so they would be willing to rent out their place to you during the summer months...

Put a few adverts around TCD? Or start asking on the daft.ie discussion forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

The student residences in UCD are usually available, but they might take a look of block bookings.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Blue Duck

There are lots of rooms for summer renting up on the notice board in Earlsfort Terrace, some are quite reasonable too.

Advertisement