Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinion no. 27 in charts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

Nice one Lads!

www.sundogs.irl.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Wir_Sind_Helden

Sun Dogs? Pinion? haha brilliant! I played with you's lads back in 2000. In Vicar Street, at that emergenza final thingy. We were Kuru, the token heavy metal band! Ah, good times,good times. Great to hear you doing well. Keep it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Al Pinionpants

KURU! ****in hell, how are you guys doin? are you still playing in other bands or what?
    We actually found another metal band called KURU that we played with in Dundalk last April, but it wasnae you.

anyway...
    Pinion and Sundogs have both changed a hell of a lot since the crappy Emergenza days, and we're both playing gigs with the Gigsmart lads from time to time, so you should come along to a gig sometime and catch up with us.

Oh by the way there's a dirty big lie up above, it was 16 gigs in NINE days not 10.

cos 10 would have been easy....?

See yas later, check out the auld webhole: www.pinionwebhole.com
    email: pinion@pinionwebhole.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Wir_Sind_Helden

Gig smart eh? Sounds....smart.

Ah yeah Kuru are still going, although very slowly.... more like 10 gigs in a year...What with everyone trying to get an education and what-not. Pff, education. Not very heavy metal if you ask me.

What this about another Kuru? in Dundalk of all places? Scum, sub-human scum. Trading in on our good name.

Well, I'll be sure check out your aul website and sure maybe we'll head along to an aul pinion gig.Bit of craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

2000. In Vicar Street that’s so long ago alright.
    Change is defiantly the word to describe us.
    Hope your keeping well.
    Neil.

www.sundogs.irl.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement